A story/Shanelight moment

Princess twilight, Rainbow dash, Angel the hell cat and myself made apartment even Starlight gimmer want hang out with Sunset shimmer even meet our friends. We made my  apartment. Rainbow dash and princess twilight told us about everything happen equestrian before shawn came to kidnap even kill Mephlies.

Shane:I suppires alot pony's know about secret about our family. Aleast twilight and rest your friends did great job to help you.

Rainbow dash:Sane to me but I more happy to see you again my baby brother after be apart long.

Angel:Mephlies turn they mom into night mare moon even against your teacher princess Celestia before she sent to moom for 1000 moons.

Twilight:Yes but my friends and rainbow dash save princess luna with elements of harmony. Now I want know about you kitten. Why you hate friendship.

Angel:None your business princess twilight sparkle. I tell you like other's. Don't use equestrian magic to me when I here.

Twilight sparkle:Fine. (I see why Shane and his friends hate her.)

Rainbow dash:Well I going be on roof see rest city and you emo cat. You coming with me.

Angel(scared):Wait minute. Why I come with you.

Rainbow dash glad Angel to got roof. Princess twilight and i are alone sitting couch.

Princess twilight:Shane. I want tell you something. Reason I came to earth to see you before Mephlies and shawn.

Shane:Sure.

Princess twilight:You and I are child friends from long time ago in equestrian and I miss you. We hang out together before you go to mobius. Keep you safe. I ask you if you come equestrian with us after we stop shawn the demon hedgehog.

Shane:Sure and I be happy see mom again but how we tell her and Aunt Celestia about Mephlies death.

Princess twilight:I sure they don't mind Mephlies gone. And I tell you I like you done help your friends here and mobius.

Shane(smile):Same to you when you help your friends twilight before you choose be princess. You smart, care your friends and family, even you beautiful.

Princess twilight(blush):You call  me beautiful.

Shane(blush):Did I call you beautiful.

Princess twilight(blush):Thanks Shane. Can  I stay with you and rainbow dash tonight.

Shane(blush):Sure.

Princess twilight and myself hang out in my bedroom with song. Breaking free.

When song over. Twilight sparkles kiss me before she fell to sleep. I happy I met someone like me and soon we be more then friends.

What's you all think so far. Next Sondash moment with start something new