Sally threat

Sally acron more upset to sonic given shadow second chance even join his team. Sonic walk to Sally then start talking

Sonic(mad):Why you here Sally. Did you listen whole time.

Sally:Yes I did and I very disappointed you all given shadow almost destroyed our planet second chance.

Silver:Hey. Shadow want fix his mistakes after tell us everything so far Sally.

Sally:Stay out this silver. I want speak sonic, Sonia, and Manic.

Sonic:We take care. You go school to our friends and help them.

Others left but Rouge hide to make sure her friends don't get hurt from Sally.

Sonia(mad):Alright Sally. Just us do start talking.

Sally:You three give your kingdom to acron kingdom family even I let your family be with your horrible friends.

Manic(mad):They no way you rule our kingdom Sally. We made deal Sonia be next Queen even our mom like idea af6we talk to her.

Sally:How you give your future to your sister sonic.

Sonic(mad):Because we talk as family. We talk even made promise  we help Shane the hedgehog go home be with his family.

Sally:One day I will win even become empress of mobius sonic.(Aleast shawn well help me even give sonic horrible time before I force his family be my salve.)

Sally left team sonic home. Rouge came flying down to check on her friends

Rouge:I know you be upset I didn't go with other's.

Sonic:Glad you did and I ask you a favor. Can you and shadow keep on Sally because I believe she won't give up easily.

Sonia:Good idea bro. We force to help Shane when Rouge and shadow keep eye one Sally..

Rouge(smiles):I accept new challenge but you know you find a girl love you sonic.

Sonic:I know but help Shane and check Angel more important. (Maybe meet his sister we get know each other.)

Sonic will meet rainbow dash from equestrian and fall in love together. Sally will suppires for them soon

Next you all check Angel even ask her why she here because we don't trust her.