A note from new ally

I walking out my  math class but I still hurt even wrost part Ryan and Victoria do anything take jabok and leo even kill people's they care so much.

Shane:I can't believe jabok and leo having hard time with them. I understand they face even Raven and Rairty help they boyfriend to stop them.

???:They are you Shane. I ask you something.

I turn around to see sonic come to talk with me.

Shane:Hey. Sonic you look not happy. Let me guess Sally try force you go back with you.

Sonic:Yes but I ask you something. Why you never told us Ryan and vexy try kill you.

Shane(shock):(I can't believe sonic know already about Ryan and Vexy.)

Sonic:Shane. I know you care our friends. I promise I won't tell any one.

Shane:Alright. Ryan and vexy told me even shadow let me go. Jabok and leo go back with them maybe make sure no one help them.

Sonic(mad):Are you saying Ryan and vexy will do anything kill our friends. I can't believe they getting wrost.

Shane:Tell me about it even before Angel save me but you know we can't trust her. Shadow I understand he having hard time but Angel I don't trust her.

Sonic:Same to me. I glad you told me and I promise I help you save our friends.

Shane(smile):Thanks sonic.

We went our locker then we see a letter for me. I open letter and start read.

Shane:A someone from another world we never heard want ask us and Angel meet her on roof when our friends have lunch.

Sonic:I more shock about Angel come with us but why us.

Shane:I don't know but part we learn soon is Angel fault in future.

Sonic(mad):Another reason we don't trust pussy kitten from after life.

Shane:Nice nickname sonic. Mars help you a nickname for Angel

Sonic:Yes and other's like new nickname. Given Angel taste her medicine when she call us nickname we hate.

Shane:That true. I go find Angel. You meet us on roof when our friends in lunch.

I left to find Angel. Sunset shimmer heard everything. She went to sonic.

Sonic:Your heard everything from us Sunset.

Sunset shimmer:Yes and now I know even before mystery letter about you two. Any idea why vexy and Ryan attack Shane.

Sonic:Because about we help jabok be with Rairty and Raven get second chance come back with us. Look if you promise help us just keep them in cafeteria when we go meet mystery person.

Sunset shimmer:Alright but Raven, Mars, Kelly, flash, Arsenio, and April know about they almost did.

Sonic went his locker for lunch. Sunset shimmer start walking.

Sunset shimmer:(Why sonic and Shane meet mystery person even part Angel fault we know in future. Wrost part we going meet Mephlies the dark hedgehog. I can't believe I almost join his side.)