Father and daughter arguement

Back in equestrian a purple unicorn pony with purple hair. Purple stars cuite mark. Her name Starlight gimmer. Princess twilight sparkle student. She came back finish friendship problem with her dad.

Starlight:Where ever pony. I tell them I solve friendship back my hometown.

Starlight gimmer hear door open main room. She came talk to princess twilight and rainbow dash but she stop because Mephlies with them.

Starlight:(scared):Princess twilight and rainbow dash by all equestrian  Mephlies is back.

Rainbow dash:Long story Starlight. We plan go bring my long lost brother  home until Mephlies told a new hedgehog took his power's. Mom accept Mephlies join us but I don't trust him.

Mephlies:Of coures I not here for you. I want destroyed hedgehog then I go. (One day i rule equestrian when i kill my kids because they hidden powers inside them.)

Starlight gimmer:Another hedgehog stole Mephlies the dark hedgehog powers. Where you go bring Shane live.

Princess twilight:Same world Sunset shimmer live but different city  call new York with new friends Shane and Sunset shimmer

Starlight gimmer;Oh. Can I come with you all. I got done my friendship problem back my town.

Princess twilight:Yes if you promise to get along with other's we going meet.

Mephlies:Did you say Sunset shimmer  princess twilight.

Twilight:I did. Why you asking.

Mephlies:I suppires you care one my student after she betray princess Celestia (laugh).

Rainbow dash push Mephlies to ground.

Rainbow dash(mad):You are wrong father. Sunset shimmer been save my best friend and she learn friendship is true magic then power. One thing I be proud my little brother didn't kill this Angel.

Starlight gimmer:Angel. Why be afraid. She is good creature.

Princess twilight:No. Angel from underworld and she hate friendship. Shane with Sunset shimmer save his friends even stood against her.

Starlight gimmer:Wow. I can't believe say this rainbow dash and Shane our side.

???(evil smile):That you never see him ever again because you all going be mine.

They turn see shawn the hedgehog and Mephlies be more mad to him then his daughter.

Mephlies(mad):You. Same hedgehog took my power's.

Shawn:Indeed I did for. Part 1 my revenge start with you four.

Starlight:(scared)Wait minute. We never meet you before and why you eyes cover by blood.

Shawn(evil smile):That I won't tell you because you four coming with me as  my prison.

Shawn use embler teportal all four them to earth in his base.

Shawn:Soon Shane the hedgehog  princess twilight, and rainbow dash will die.Sally and I become king and queen of mobius and equestrian my army or I call descendants don't care for me.

Shawn teportal after laugh for next plan.

I had a question. Do you all think believe you join him and destroyed rainbow dash, princess twilight and myself. Leave comment your answer.