Cheers Rainbow dash and princess luna part 1

In equestrian princess twilight sparkle and her friend spike the dragon going canterlot castle try cheer rainbow dash after flash sentry went to far.

Spike:I still can't believe all one information rainbow dash life is ruined thanks flash sentry.

Princess twilight:I know you still mad spike but helping rainbow dash and princess luna even about Shane never return.

Spike:I understand but how come rest us didn't know your child friend be a hedgehog even that crystals hedgehog they father.

Princess twilight:Spike. I tell you make you understand. Mephlies isn't they true father. Father love and protect they Children's. Thank princess candace tell why Mephlies want use them because they got special powers inside them.

Spike:Wow. I never know but I glad you tell me twilight. Good thing I brought rainbow dash pet turtle.

Twilight:Thank spike and we are close and promise me you don't hos name after I done with him.

Spike will keep his promise. When they inside castle see princess Celestia but princess Celestia is mad about some pony's want princess luna and rainbow dash go in prison. Thanks all princess candace. Shinning Amor, and herself got ever pony calm down but flash sentry won't give up.

Princess Celestia:I glad is all over but I afraid this getting started with rainbow dash and my sister. I wish you with you here Shane. I don't know where you are but like luna I know you out there.

Princess twiligh:Princess Celestia. I sorry we came late we hot few things for rainbow dash.

Princess Celestia see spike and twilight sparkles came in main room.

Princess Celestia:Thanks you came to see your friend twilight. Luna did her best make sure rainbow dash had room in your castle.

Twilight sparkles:Thank for you princess Celestia and everything doing alright rainbow dash move with you and luna.

Princess Celestia(sad):No and I still worried rainbow dash lost be part wonder bolts. I plan see them in morning. May I ask you and spike stay   with us for tonight.

Twilight:We happy princess Celestia. We our room after check rainbow dash if you don't mind.

Princess Celestia(smile):Sure and please help rainbow dash and my sister. I know you and spike cheer them. I see you two.

Princess twilight and spike the dragon  go see princess luna and rainbow dash doing.

Next chapter is part 2