Beach Bums

(Alex's POV)

It was beautiful. I've been to the beach before, many times in fact. This time though, the sunset is perfect, the air smells amazing, and the waves crashing make me feel at home. Jack though, made it perfect. He was like a little kid in a candy store. Splashing about and building sand castles like a lunatic. It was cute, it really was.

I had gone back to get our bags and throw them in our cabin when I noticed an all to familiar car parked in the lot. Who the hell owns that car? I honestly couldn't remember and that pissed me off to no end. I brushed it off after about an hour. Anyone can own a car like that right?

"Alex!!!" Jack called from the kitchen. "I need a towel!" he said pleading.

"If you need a towel come get one yourself!" I yelled back smirking.

"I'm soaking wet!!" he yelled back. "Maybe you should have grabbed a towel before you got wet." I said walking into the kitchen. He was some sight. Sand up his calfs, his shorts and t-shirt soaked, and his hair in all sorts of directions. "I love you, but you're a bastard sometimes." he said laughing as he trudged through the doorframe to the closet I put the towels in.

"Alex.." Jack said timidly as he walked back into the room.

"what?" I said slightly nervous about what he might say.

"I love you ok, you know that, and maybe...we could..uhmm..go to a bonfire tonight?" he said nervous. I hated parties of any kind, but it was Jack, and I'm not going to say no to something he really wanted to do.

"Of course we can Jack!" I replied excited as I wrapped him in a hug. He had this huge grin on his face. I pulled away far enough to place my forehead to his. "maybe if you're lucky I'll get drunk enough you could fuck me." I said jokingly. He laughed and lightly kissed my lips.

"Better get ready, it starts at sunset." He said as he walked away to change into dry clothes. A knot tightened in my stomach. I shook it off as party jitters.

---------------------------------------------

"What the fuck..?" there was light, a tit ton of it. It was so bright, and that damn clock won't shut up. "Jack wake up, it's 8 am." I said groggily. Hangover, that's what's going on. I pulled myself out of bed to make some coffee. Why the hell does my ass hurt? It felt as though I had swam a mile last night with a knife up my ass. Maybe I did...I was drunk, majorly drunk.

"Good morning." Jack said as groggily as I had earlier. "what the hell happened? My legs are killing me and so is my ass." he said as he grabbed a mug of coffee. His ass hurt too? What did we do last night...? Shit.

I ran...well jogged to our bedroom to look into the trashcan and what was there made me a bit queasy. Either Jack had another girl in here last night or we had sex...

"Jack..." I said coming back to the kitchen. "yeah?" he said much happier than earlier. "I think I know what happened last night." I said not sure what else to say.