Dude, not cool

(Alex's POV)

"Look kid, as much as I'd love to chat about my Daughter's band 'touring' with you no good high school guys, your not going to get anywhere near my Taylor so don't waste your time." He bluntly stated. I of course, wasn't expecting such a response from a man who seemed to want the best for his daughter. I didn't know what to say or do to reassure him my intentions were no where near what he was expecting.

"Sir, I have no intentions of taking advantage of your daughter. I for one am openly out of the closet with my boyfriend Jack, standing right over there. We just thought maybe Tay would like to join our shows as an opening act and eventually a double headliner. We see a lot of potential here and with the crowds we're drawing now and the possibility of signing to a record label, we thought maybe your daughter and her band would want to take advantage of that." I managed to choke out. He was intimidating. A good half a foot taller than myself, and most likely double my weight...in muscle. I wasn't exactly sure what his response would be, but I stood a good two feet away, with the intentions of staying out of punching range.

"Well I'll talk to my daughter and see what she thinks, but if you are lying to me boy...let's just say your boyfriend won't find you so pretty." He threatened before walking away. With no answer, and a frightened look, I returned to Jack and Lisa.

"Did he say yes?!" Jack asked me excitedly.

"Not exactly...he's going to talk to Tay, and none of us can fuck her." I say loudly and look at Lisa. She turns beet red.

"I'm not part of the band in any way so..." She retorted and then walked away to who I guessed was a friend.

"Well she's going to say she wants to do it, and Zack, Rian, and Flyzik probably aren't interested into a 15 year old. I think we have us an opening act bro!" He practically yelled in my face before dragging me to the counter to buy some coffee.

---------------------------------------------

"Lisa what the fuck!" Jack yelled as we entered our bedroom to find a half dressed Tay on top of a naked Lisa.

"Dude, you have your own fucking house, your own fucking room, and your own fucking bed. This, this is where Jack and I sleep. What the hell?!" I added to Jack's previous statement. It's technically not even my room, but it sure does seem like it.

"Your parents are out for the weekend, mine aren't, and let's face it, my parents would kill me." She stated simply. It was as if this was no big deal.

"Lisa, take your...girlfriend? And get out." Jack snapped before picking up her clothes and throwing them at her. He was obviously as disgusted as I was. Sure, she had a key to the house, for emergencies only. Not for this. The two dressed themselves and left without another word. There's no way of telling where they went, but we weren't about to find out.

"Well I guess that's going to cause some issues with Tay..." Jack mumbled as he flopped down on our bed.

"I guess we'll see when it comes time for our next show." I replied before sitting on him. It was nice to be like this. Just close, nothing sexual, just us. That's what I want to remember when we're old and grey. The music, the fun, the closeness, and the innocence.

---------------------------------------------

(A/N: so none of you replied to my last note...mehh whatever. I really want to talk to you guys! So what's your favorite All Time Low song? ~Mikayla)