Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Johnny was so furious that nothing penetrated his mind as he ran after the bastard who dared to throw him wet with water. It had taken him a while to realize that the bastard was Daniel because of the darkness and the adrenaline and rage coursing through his veins but he knew that lanky figure and funny looking dark back head.

The five of them caught Daniel before he could climb over another fence. Jimmy slams his knee in Daniel's stomach before pushing him towards Johnny who was more than happy to get a piece of beating the crap out of Daniel.

"You couldn't leave well enough alone, could you, you little twerp! Noo, you had to push it," Johnny shakes Daniel's gasping and exhausted form, "Now, you're gonna pay." Johnny lets out a "Haiya," before he puts all his energy into his fist and slammed it into Daniel's midsection.

Dutch holds Daniel up while Johnny gets in position and aims a high kick to Daniel's face, making him groan and gasp on the floor.

"Good kick, Johnny!" Tommy praises.

Johnny gives Daniel, who was pushed up by Tommy, a front kick in his chest and then another sidekick to his jaw.

Johnny allows all the anger he had held for this asshole over the past month to come forth. Daniel was the reason Rosana always had that sad look in her eyes when she thinks he doesn't notice or when she freezes in the middle of a book when two siblings are having fun or bickering. And he fucking hated it when she'd get tears in her eyes whenever Daniel comes up or she'd get upset when Daniel walks by without looking at her or/and glaring at her.

Dutch holds Daniel up for Johnny and argues with Bobby while Johnny froze as his anger at Daniel for Rosana fought with the promise he made to her that he wouldn't hurt her brother. She was going to be furious at them but she will understand that Daniel started it, right? That he didn't know it was Daniel until after they were running. She will understand it... she has to. When he kissed her earlier, he told her that he wasn't letting her go no matter what, so she couldn't, wouldn't leave... right? Fuck!

"No more, man. He's had enough." Bobby yells at Dutch.

"Shut up, Bobby."

"Look at him, Dutch! He can't even stand up."

"So what?!" Tommy added.

"That doesn't mean squat!" Dutch says angrily.

"Fine! Then what about Firebird?! Rose is going to be pissed at us! We made a promise to her!" Bobby yells.

Every one of the boys froze at the mention of the female in their group; their most valuable member.

"He started this, Bobby!" Jimmy says, breaking the silence and heavy breathing.

"Johnny!" Bobby moves to Johnny, "Leave him alone, man! He's had enough!"

Johnny's mind was blinded by anger, male authority, and what Kreese had taught him. Who was Bobby to tell him what to do? He was the unspoken leader of them all seeing as he was the best student in Cobra Kai.

"I'll decide when he's had enough, man!" Johnny yells back.

"What's wrong with you, Johnny?!"

"The enemy deserves no mercy! Right?" Johnny screams.

"Right!" Dutch yells back with the same fury but was swallowed with bloodlust.

Johnny was about to charge at a half-conscious Daniel when he felt a sharp pain in the back of his knee making him drop before he was twirled around to face... Oh, no!

"Anna—" he tried to say to make that rage on her face calm down but he didn't get the chance to as he saw her fist come towards him before he felt it.