𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

11:23 am
June 10, 1996

For days on end, I lay still in my bed. Remorse had overcame my body. My glassy eyes stared out the window, longing to go outside and enjoy my summer, but I was just too ashamed of myself. Eventually, my mother gently opened my creaky door and perched on the end of my bed.

"You have a visitor, Estelle. It's of your best interest to come downstairs." She nagged, urging me to come back to life.

I glanced at her and back out the window, my eyes still burning and glassy. I huffed and weakly pulled myself out of my bed, the place I had spent the past week. Before going downstairs, I quickly brushed my hair and threw on a green plaid skirt with a delicate white tank, along with my hair tied back in a ribbon. The bright sunlight gleamed through the windows as I made my way down the stairs to the foyer, and I saw Draco standing there.

"Draco!" I hissed. "What the hell are you doing here?"

As I gently strutted down the last of the stairs, he pulled me into a gentle hug, resting his chin on the top of my head and running his fingers through my long hair. "I knew you were avoiding me, I came to get you out of the house." He whispered in reply.

I stared up at him softly, his grey eyes gazing down into mine blue. He gently shifted his hand from my back to the side of my face and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. This felt like everything I had ever wanted. I stood on my tiptoes and softly pressed my lips against his, and remained there for about 5 seconds before I heard my mother tiptoeing beside me. I twisted my head to get a better view of her and she stood there and smirked.

"Mom!" I called, sort of laughing.

Draco noticed my mother and abruptly removed his hands from me, blushing instantly. My mother glanced at the two of us and smirked. "Have fun."

Draco smiled a sweet lopsided smile and entangled our fingers together, leading me out of my home and over to his. We trudged along the dark path surrounded by pine trees that connected the two properties.

"So..." he started, "where have you been?"

"Oh... busy."

He cocked an eyebrow at me. "If you're depressed over Weasley-"

"NO!" I shouted back, pushing him playfully aside. He giggled and wrapped one of his arms gently around my waist.

"I know you were, and I the last thing I want to see is you like that." He admitted as we reached the grand entrance to Malfoy Manor.

He shoved the door open easily, holding it open for me and I stepped into the house. Once we had entered, he held my hand once again and ventured into his home. We soon reached the exquisite kitchen, and he didn't stop when he saw his mother tinkering. She turned around and saw our hands interlocked and smirked at me. A smile grew on my face as I playfully shook my head.

Draco led me down another long corridor with a large wooden door with black hardware at the end. He shoved it open, revealing a humongous enchanted library. It smelled of old books, a smell that I'd always loved. The ancient books carefully lined the walls covered in ivy, with some paintings framed in gold scattered in blank spaces on the wall. A giant window let the golden summer sunlight fall inside the grand study. I slowly walked around the creaking floors, admiring the books that lined the walls. "Fascinating." I whispered, as I gently dragged my hand across the dusty spines.

I browsed the bookshelves, eventually coming across Lucius and Narcissa's Hogwarts textbooks from when they attended. I admired the old pages, which also smelled of old books. As I was flipping through, Draco slithered his hands past my waist and onto my stomach, hugging me from behind and leaning his head down to my level. He softly kissed my neck, sucking slightly, but gently, leaving an almost microscopic hickey on the side of my neck. "Come sit with me." He murmured, his lips still pressed softly against my new love mark.

He led me over to a black leather sofa, which was pleated with gold hardware. I sat in between his long legs and kept flipping through the textbook, while he sat behind me and read along. Soon enough, I was done flipping through and I turned my body over and wrapped my arms around him, laying against his safe chest. He softly hummed to me, each note echoing along the walls of the large room. Maybe Draco Malfoy wasn't such a prick after all.

Slowly, he squirmed out from under me, reaching for my hand and hoisting me up to where he was standing. My black hair fell softly across my face, and he gently used the back of his fingers to push the strands behind my ear, and kissed me right after. We slowly melted into each other's passionate kiss. Things definitely would've escalated more if Narcissa hadn't came into the library.

"I made lunch. Come out when you're ready lovebirds." She snickered, slowly closing the door when she saw we were busy.

After she left, Draco completely ignored her and hoisted me up onto the desk of the library, still not breaking our rough and passionate kiss. I longed for his touch as he smoothly ran his hands along my thighs, reaching my hip bones. All I wanted was for him to please me, just like the thoughts I had before I was ready to accept them.

"D-Draco." I whimpered within the kiss. He knew exactly what I wanted, and for that reason, I knew he probably wasn't going to give it to me.

Pulling away from our kiss, he stared into my eyes and gently pushed my hair behind my ear once more.

"Draco, p-please. Touch me." I begged.

He raised one eyebrow at me. "Is this what you want? Don't you think it's a little too soon?"

"It's never too soon once you've wanted this since you discovered sexual feelings." I whispered back, grabbing his wrist and placing his hand on my inner upper thigh.

Draco agreed, and creeped his hand up my skirt, still keeping intense eye contact. I let out a small whimper as he began smoothly rubbing my sensitive spot. I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck and squeezed tightly, trying not to moan. His touch satisfied the constant hunger I had, for specifically Draco's touch. A soft moan escaped my lips, and he immediately stopped pleasuring me.

"What the fuck." I spat, watching him back away.

He smirked slyly, "I made someone feel good didn't I. Now's not the time though."

I stared at him in anger, and he grinned at me and laughed at my helplessness, wishing for his touch. "12:00. Same spot." He whispered, sending me on my way back home.

12:00. Same spot.