𝟏𝟎𝟎𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬!

i'm so sorry if you mistook this for an update, but i just NEEDED to directly address all my readers who may still have this book roaming in their library and say...

THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH FOR 100k READS ON SUMMER OF 96'!

i swear, you all are making my childhood dreams a reality before my eyes, and i thank you all who have been here since the start and watched me grow as a writer from my very first part in summer of 96' all the way to my most recent chapter in antagonist.

this book was based off of a short tiktok series i made on our account (comalfoys) solely just to gain more recognition for our tiktok account. it was a very rough story with no planned plot, basically an unknown rough draft to this story. i wasn't pleased with the low amount of views because i thought it had so much potential, so i rewrote it on wattpad and you all have made my dreams for this story to come to life!

i will never ever stop recommending antagonist to you all no matter how much i post about it. i am so so so so proud of the plot i have laid out and i'm so eager to continue adding to it. it is a slowburn story, love triangle, and enemies to lovers all jam packed together—a lot of favorite tropes in one. it is displayed on my profile, and if those tropes intrigue you, go check it out!

once again, i cant thank you enough, and i'm so glad you all enjoyed this story as much as i did writing it.

i am considering doing either a prequel or sequel to it when i conclude my current project, so leave recommendations for which of those you would like to see!

i love you guys!!

-comalfoys