𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!

hi everyone!

i hope you all are doing so well. i appreciate every last one of you for giving this book so much success. i couldn't have done it without all of you.

now what you're all here for. i think it's a universal experience that everyone who's once been smitten by our beloved Draco Malfoy, has recently found a new taste for the badass, D&D playing, absolutely sexy Eddie Munson. so if this applies to you, you're in luck. i've decided to create an Eddie Munson story centered around the plot of Stranger Things 4, volumes 1 & 2. so obviously, if you have yet to see it, and are planning to, definitely avoid this story, because spoilers are present.

obviously, the story is just roughly following the plot. events are added and revoked to accommodate the relationship that is yet to come in the story. and here's the gist of it.

Melany Wheeler, a wayward cheerleader at Hawkins High, who is pretty much furious with the world and her fraudulent situation, with fraudulent friendships and a fraudulent relationship, is seeking something — more. Something with more meaning than the fake facades that her popular crowd puts forth.

While grieving the gruesome death of her best friend, Chrissy Cunningham, she finds herself mangled up in all of the devilish things happening in Hawkins. All the things she had believed her younger brother, Mike Wheeler, and twin sister, Nancy Wheeler had made up.

Following the death of Chrissy, the deceased cheerleader's boyfriend, Jason Carver, is seeking vengeance against the alleged murderer of his late girlfriend, who has been identified by officials as Eddie Munson, the resident freak.

While her male best friend, Steve Harrington, is siding with Dustin Henderson's belief that Eddie Munson is innocent, she's torn between the two crowds she's gotten embroiled in.

Side with her hotheaded, disloyal boyfriend, Chance, and his henchmen from the basketball team, seeking to find Eddie and get the reprisal they desire?

Or side with Steve and the crew, who believe Eddie Munson is innocent, and the grotesque death of Chrissy Cunningham was all just deriving from the paranormal, bizarre things that are known to happen in the town?

And, consequently, fall in love with the nerdy, D&D obsessed, metalhead, alleged murderer and all his quirks in the monotonous process of trying to prove his innocence?

the story is called 'Bad Influence' and can be found on my profile.

i really hope all of my fellow Eddie simps will consider reading my story :) the first five chapters have already been uploaded, and more are yet to come.

i love you all. xx

- comalfoys <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 '𝟗𝟔 ; 𝐝. 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 ✓ 🎉