𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞-𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲

Beautiful Estelle was gone.

The radiance of my sons life, gone. Perished. Brutally killed.

Simply the only thing I had ever longed for in my life was to see my son happy, and the Armstrong girl undoubtedly brought out the light in my son that I didn't know had existed.

I can still recall the day he was inaugurally introduced to her. Some old friends of Lucius and mine— the Armstrong's—had relocated into the latest estate crafted close to our home, and youthful little Draco had just greeted their daughter, Estelle. That evening, while he fiddled with his food routinely, he went on and on about her eyes, how they twinkled in the sun, and how he adored the royal sapphire color they were. How they went along perfectly with her golden tan skin and ebony hair. I had glanced over at Lucius, who glanced back at me, and we both unworldly concluded that our five-year-old son had fallen in love with the dazzling girl next door.

That boy's heart had beat for her ever since that summer day back in 85'. All I ever heard anymore was Estelle this, Estelle that, and I was completely willing to listen.

And one day, when he was about fourteen, he had asked me. "Mother, I've had this stinging in my heart ever since I was young, and it's only been when Estelle comes around. I've always been somewhat to afraid to say anything or ask about it. What's it supposed to mean?"

I explained to him that he had loved her, and it all seemed to make sense to him from there.

And the agonized screams that my son uttered today, made me realize that his joy was completely gone.

I never expected this.

I expected more Malfoy's.

We should've kept them safe, for she was too young to go.