𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

9:26 am
July 2, 1996

DRACOS POV
God, another ministry meeting with my father. Repulsive of him really, dragging me to all of these. He wants me to have a taste of what my future will look like. I walked through London with a cold sneer on my face, as I timidly strutted in my long blazer my father made me wear to these excruciating meetings. My father and I entered the ministry building, and I dragged my feet along behind him since I was dreading attending this. A sophisticated group of members of the ministry sat along a long table. My father and I took a seat. I peered at the people sitting there, when I saw none other than that stupid red haired boy.

Weasley.

I scoffed at him and glanced back to the speaker. That silly Weasley is such a dick, and the audacity he had to call Estelle a slut at the ball. Absolutely repulsive.

The spokeswoman continued rambling on about certain ministry laws that they were considering passing. My mind was absolutely flooded with thoughts of Estelle. God, I just wanted to see that perfect girl. Soon enough, the meeting was over. Thank goodness. I wasn't going to be able to take another second of the lady's monotonous voice. As my father and I approached the door, I felt a rough tapping on my shoulder. I spun around and glared at the stupid Weasley with a sneer.

"What do you want, Weaselbee?" I shot back at him.

"I see your with Estelle now."

I scoffed and adjusted my blazer, broadening my shoulders. "And what about it? Is Weasley jealous?"

"Jealous!? Never. I wouldn't be jealous of the biggest prick in Hogwarts with the biggest slut. Practically made for each other."

My father glared down at me as he observed my face growing angrier and angrier. Without me even knowing, my fist began to rise. Before anything could happen, my father pushed it down. "Now Draco, we're at a meeting. Don't make me look bad."

"And what exactly makes innocent little Estelle Armstrong a slut Weaselbee? This just proves how jealous you are." I practically shouted.

My father stepped away from Ron and I's conversation, as the rest of the meeting emptied out.

"Last time I checked, cheaters are considered sluts." He growled.

Cheaters? What?

"Cheaters? What do you mean?" I boomed back, clutching onto Ron's shoulders and getting closer to his face.

"Estelle cheated on me. And there's no one else it could've been other than you, her parents are very strict about who she's with. Of course she would get with a pureblood Slytherin quite like herself."

That's when it hit me. Estelle lied to me. She never broke up with Ron that night we had kissed, she hadn't broke up with him until he showed up to her house the next day. I loosened my grip on his shoulders as my heart slowly began to crumble, but I refused to show my hurt. My vision began to blur and I got out of that dreaded meeting room as soon as I could.

The ride home with my father was silent, as I was definitely going to be taking out my anger when I got home. I needed to talk to Estelle about this, but I didn't know what to do. I couldn't tell the school. I really, really loved her, but what she did was fucked.

As I rushed to my room, I punched my brick wall, immediately crushing my knuckles and leaving blood trickling down into the palms of my hands. I sat down at my huge desk and grabbed out my stationary.

My room. Now. -D.M

I sent it off with the owl, and waited for my Estelle to arrive. She was in deep deep shit.

Estelle's POV

I rested on my bed, writing in my journal as a dark brown owl flew up to my window. The owl had a note, and I already knew it was going to be from Draco. I hadn't heard from him all day long. I took the note out of the owls beak and read it.

My room. Now. -D.M

Sex?

I was immediately on my way down to Malfoy Manor within the blink of an eye. The butterflies inside me began swarming as I knew I was probably about to get railed by him. By now, I was a regular guest at the Manor. Narcissa smiled at me as I walked up the grand stairs to Draco's room and pushed to door open.

"Hey baby—" I smiled at him, only to be interrupted by him punching a hole right through his desk, causing me to jump

"Estelle." He said calmly, but almost too calm that it was horrifying. "Do you have anything you just might wanna tell me?"

I thought deeply, searching for anything I could have done wrong. "No?" I responded, backing up slowly against his walls as he stood up from his desk.

"Hm. I ran into Ron today."

Fuck. I was absolutely fucked. Ron told him.

"D-Draco, no." I stuttered as he came closer to me, sneering an evil look. He absolutely lost it. The vase that rested on his desk was lifted and thrown across the room, causing tears to slowly trickle out of my eyes.

"How could you!" He screamed, inching even closer to me. For once, I saw his eyes grow puffier and began filling with tears. No. I felt absolutely distraught. "I fucking loved you! I loved you, and you lied to me. Why would you play with my feelings like that? You even knew I was into you, and you still kissed me and led me on! I can't even fucking look at you right now."

His words shot right through my heart as tears began spilling out of both our eyes. He struggled to catch his breath after absolutely screaming at me. I stood there in shock, breathing heavily. Unable to bring words to my mouth.

"Draco, that was like life or death okay! You had your hands around my throat!" I screamed back through tears.

"I would've let you go! You know damn well I would've let go if you had just told me the truth." My heart shattered as I watched his bottom lip quiver, as he let out soft little sobs.

"But you said you wouldn't talk to me again!"

He rubbed between his eyes with his thumb and index, as tears fell to the floor.

"I told you how hard it was for me to trust people, and this right here Estelle, this is why. You took so much from me, my time, my heart, and my god, you took my fucking virginity."

I had absolutely no idea Draco was a virgin before me. This shattered my heart, hearing his poor shaky voice uttering out these words I never would've thought I'd have hear him say to me. I was the problem. I watched as he crumbled into the bed that we once made love in, knowing I'd probably never get to experience that again.

"D-Draco. I'm so sorry, I promise you I didn't mean to hurt you this much." I whispered, beginning to approach him onto his bed.

He mumbled something into his pillow through his sobs.

"Draco, speak up please."

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT."

My jaw dropped and my whole body froze as he screamed his to me. My bottom lip quivered instantly and I began sobbing and hurried out of his room, racing down the staircase we once kissed on.

"Estelle, darling, what is going on!?" Narcissa exclaimed, attempting to catch up with me. But I just kept running.

My heart was absolutely broken, and every single bit of it was my fault.