𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY.

1:15 am
July 26, 1996

ESTELLES POV
Running through the night air, the wind hit my face, I was so utterly tired of not seeing my love. I loved Draco too much to ignore him for the rest of my life, so therefore I ran. It was 1:15 in the morning, the tears froze my cheeks as the cold nights air seared them. I pushed open the doors sneakily, seeing Lucius and Narcissa dead asleep in the grand living room with a soap opera still playing on the television. I maneuvered through the mansion, eventually reaching Draco's door. I refused to hesitate, and immediately turned the knob. It wasn't easy though, since there was a force on the other side. That's how I knew he was about to leave as well. I backed away from his door slowly, and it opened, him standing on the other side. No words were said. He scooped me up into his arms and we kissed passionately, just like we used to.

He slammed his door and pushed my body against the cold bricks, sending cold chills right up my spine.

"I want to be gentle with you, but I'm still just so fucking mad." He growled as he aggressively kissed down my face, reaching my neck. "But just know I love you, no matter how mad I am."

I began to softly whine as he murmured these angry words into my hickey-speckled neck. His lips crashed right back into mine, and he quickly walked to his bed and slammed me down onto it, removing every article of clothing in sight.

"Muffa-fucking-lito." He swore, as he flicked his wand. A bright electric blue light sped throughout the walls, silencing Draco's room.

Without hesitation, he rammed his huge cock into me with a loud groan. My nails immediately dug into his back as I squealed out a loud moan as well. His warm cock penetrated inside of me, already going extremely fast and deep. His angry eyes stared into mine, as he opened his mouth and groaned while he literally railed me.

"I can't stand you Estelle. Filthy, lying, cheating slut." He shouted, attempting to hold back his voice from breaking due to his moans. If he was gonna degrade me, then I sure as hell was going to degrade him as well.

"Fuck you, too Draco. You're the one who ignored me for weeks." I screamed in response while my eyes rolled back due to the intense pleasure that his perfect cock was giving me.

Both of our loud, shaky moans filled the room as we both felt the most pleasure that we've ever felt in our whole lives. My mascara began to run down the sides of my face as I screamed so loud that if we didn't use Muffalito, his parents would've assumed I was being brutally murdered.

"Oh my God, fuckkkk Estelle."

I missed him groaning my name so sexually.

Soon enough, I felt his warm cum erupting inside of me. It added to the intense pleasure I was feeling, so I also cummed as well. His groans were practically shouts at this point, as my screams also added to the volume of the two of us fucking through our highs. My legs were numb and shaky, and so was the rest of my body. His hands entangled into mine in attempt to refrain my body from shaking as much as it was. The handsome blond wiped the runny mascara from my eyes.

"Fucked you too good, didn't I whore?" He cooed, holding onto my shaky legs.

With all of my might, I rolled him over onto his back, leaving a shocked expression across his face. There was no way in hell that I was about to let this cocky manwhore have his way. His hands squeezed my thick hips tightly, while I slid myself onto all 11 inches. I watched his handsome self become a groaning mess while I bounced on his cock. I tossed my head back and let out a scream, as it felt so goddamn good. He started to cum once again, and I rode him much slower to drive him absolutely nuts. His eyes rolled back helplessly as he groaned my name.

"God Estelle, you're so fucking good at this."

I grinned at his praise. My face leaned down onto his abs which were filled with his warm cum that didn't make it inside of me. I slowly licked up all of the excess as he ran his huge, veiny hands through my hair.

"You looked so pretty bouncing on my cock." He said with a smirk, his eyes growing heavier and heavier.

I sat up against his headboard, and he laid right on my chest, rubbing his cold hands against my stomach. His beautiful grey eyes stared up into mine as he whispered "I'm so sorry, Estelle. I love you so much."

I snuggled up closer to him, my hands tangled up in his hair. "I love you too, Draco."

And we were right back to what we were.