𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

12:01 am
June 11, 1996

Just like a week prior, I sneakily snuck out to go meet up with blondie in the woods. I used the same method I had used then, by climbing out my window, lowering myself onto the grand patio, and running speedily to the woods without looking back. This time, I wasn't as silent with my footing. I saw the blond and raced up to him. He hoisted me up and we melted into his iconic passionate kiss.

"I missed you like fucking crazy." He whispered, lowering me back onto my feet and resting his hands gently on my hips.

"It's only been a few hours, Draco!" I giggled back.

He slowly kissed my jawline and ran his hands slowly down my back, and grabbed my ass when he reached it, causing me to jump. "A few hours too long."

I smirked at him. "What are we planning to do tonight, Mr. Malfoy?" I dragged my fingers delicately across his strong, shirtless chest.

"I say we explore, there's tons of places in these woods that I've never been around. I wouldn't want to discover them with anyone else."

Our fingers entangled together and we began racing through the woods. The exhilarating feeling of running through the woods at night with the boy of your dreams was far too much for me to handle. God, it was impossible not to fall in love with him. I mean, who couldn't. His grey eyes, blond hair, and tall figure could've drawn anyone in, not just me. But I knew I probably wasn't going to be anything more to him after this summer. I knew it was just a summer fling, but I gave in and enjoyed every single second of it while I still had it. As we ran through the woods, the beautiful boy occasionally looked back at me and grinned his perfect smile. We were so deep in the woods that we discovered a large clearing with vines covering the entrance. When we first saw this, he slowed down to catch his breath.

"I wonder what's on the other side." I commented breathily, clutching his veiny forearm.

He looked down to me with a smirk. God was he handsome. The vines blew around, practically beckoning us into them. Draco's blond hair blew in the warm summer wind as he gently pushed the vines back. We were both moved by the exquisite sight we had seen.

Beyond the vines was a small, natural pool of freshwater. The structure surrounding it was sort of like a cave, with dark walls and an echoey atmosphere. A tiny waterfall spilled into the pool with steam rising from the water. Water lilies rested on the gentle, still water. It was one of the most beautiful sights I had ever seen, and I had the privilege of seeing it with Draco Malfoy.

"I can't believe that I never knew this was here." He whispered in bewilderment.

I stared back at him. "I'm surprised you've never seen it."

"Never have I ever been this deep in these woods before. I've never had a fascination with the outdoors."

He slowly began to unbuckle his belt and unzip his trousers. "Draco, what are you doing?" I asked.

He allowed a shy smirk to crawl across his face. "Clothes are boring." I stared at the rough ground, watching his dark pants and Calvins fall to it. My eyes traced up his body. His abs poked out of his torso, just above his huge cock. The muscles on his arms sprung out as he softly pushed his blond hair back. "Pleased with the sight, are we?" He smirked, quickly glancing at his length.

"Cocky bastard." I whispered, glaring into his shiny grey eyes, which burned with passion.

Instinctively, I peeled off my clothes as well and dropped them onto where his rested. After looking back up from the ground, I noticed him tracing his eyes along my figure as well.

"Pleased the sight, are we?" I said mockingly, causing his eyes to shoot back up to mine.

We both carefully lowered ourselves into the pool. He submerged his face and hair into into the water causing the muscles on his upper back to emerge. He knew exactly what he was doing. I sat across from him, since I knew from experience that he loved when girls played hard to get.

"You know the rule, Armstrong." He short back at my actions, cocking an eyebrow at me. I couldn't handle myself. I pushed myself over to his bare body and his large hands pulled me onto his lap.

You'd think that this experience would feel sexual, but I think both Draco and I both viewed it more romantically about it. His huge hands softly caressed my skin as I laid my head against his sturdy shoulder. The sounds of nature filled our ears. The creaking of the trees, the small waterfall, the wind softly blowing, and the crickets singing. I looked above me at the ethereal cave, which was filled with twinkling crystals, and then back at the blond.

"Draco?" I whispered, tracing shapes across his chest.

"Yes?"

"Tell me, why do you act like this with me, and why are you a dick back at school?"

"Because darling, back at school, I hadn't become this close with you yet."

After these words escaped his mouth, our lips slowly collided. This kiss was passionate, but for once it didn't feel sexual. It gave my heart butterflies. My hands slowly crept up his chest and back around his neck. I smoothly caressed the back of his neck with my thumb. Rain began to fall from a crevice near the top of the cave. It lightly sprinkled into the heated pool. Draco pulled away slowly and moved his hand up to the side of my face and caressed my cheek with his thumb. He stared into my eyes, his looking very glassy, with a helpless expression on his face. Then, the words had slipped out of his mouth.

"I love you, Estelle."

A spark seemed to hit my heart, reminding me now that Draco Malfoy loved me. I knew I loved him right back, and I had loved him back forever, I just wasn't ready to accept that yet.

"But Draco, it's been like three weeks." I replied, hesitant to let down the walls I had built up after Ron had ruined love for me.

"Damnit Estelle I don't care." He whispered in a shaky voice. "It wasn't just three weeks, Estelle. We've both loved each other before we even knew what love is. I've never felt like this before, for anyone. Never. The other day, I asked my mother what the feeling was. You know, the one feeling where your heart seemed to burn and progressively speed up its rate when you saw the one person. My mother told me that what I was feeling was love. And from there it all made sense. I got that same feeling when I was racing around my home with you when we were only 8 years old. I got that  feeling as I stepped onto the train with you for the first time we went to Hogwarts. I got that feeling when you were sorted into Slytherin. I got that feeling with you fell off your broomstick that one time and I visited you in the hospital wing while you were still unconscious because if you were awake you'd know how I felt. I got that feeling when you and Ron got together, but it stung a little more for that one. I got the same feeling when Ron began disrespecting you. I got the feeling as you stared at yourself in the mirror at my dorm after you got sick. And I've had that feeling lately, once you've actually started paying attention to me. And I don't care if you don't love me back, I don't care if you only view this as something temporary, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care. I love you and I'm not fucking ashamed to say it."

Tears were spilling out of his and my eyes at this point. I watched as he helplessly shook violently, clutching my hand into his and gently planting a kiss onto it. My hand slowly guided its way to the side of his face, wiping the tears off of his cheeks.

"I love you too, Draco Malfoy."