𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞-𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲

What have I done.

The girl that my heart used to burn for was crumpled beneath my feet, with a vacant emotion covering her face.

The platinum blond, in which I had severely envied for the prior two years, sprinted towards her with the most pain-stakening howls as he transferred her with shaky hands into his lap.

The one thing I still had the capability to do was pause there and witness the perfect girl that my heart once beat for, dying in another mans arms, all because I had killed her.

Guilt had completely engulfed my body whole. Draco's sobs echoed through the painfully silent courtyard, causing everyone to glance the direction in which we were located.

Everyones faces transformed into utter misery, and it was all my fault.

They knew I had killed her, they knew.

But it was Voldemort. He had taken exhaustive management over my actions, for none of my thoughts were my own. And as much as I hated to admit it, I was still in love with Estelle. So, so much. I just never knew how to express it correctly, because I always just wanted her all to myself.

Draco had glanced back up to me with the most mournful expression I had ever seen anyone  grimace in my entire life. The helpless face he had made will forever haunt me.

She had been evidently more lively with Draco, and as much as it killed me to see her happier with someone else...

I'm so overjoyed she was at least somewhat happy for her last years of her life.

Because I could've never given her what Draco did.

All I gave her was hell.