Italy Morning

I know it's been a while since the last two updates, but surely I will update. It will take time, and frankly, this quarantine has been stressful on my creativity.

------------------------------------

Sun filling the room woke me up from my dead sleep. It took a moment before I realized where I was and who I was sleeping next to. Christian is quite comfortable sleeping beside me. He took up most of the space in the bed, his legs sprawled out while one arm was wrapped around my waist and the other propped the back of his head. His lips parted slightly as little sighs escaped when he exhaled. 

The moment I moved, Christian's eyes sprang open. He looked around the room before stopping his gaze at me. I kissed him and felt his arms loosen around my waist; I slipped through his grasp before he could tighten it again. 

"Your bed is lovely." I moaned softly as I stretched my body out.

Christian rolled over to his side and watched intently as I stretched by the bed.

"Then come back to it." 

"I have to use your bathroom; which door is it?" 

"Middle door."

I shot a smile at Christian before heading to the bathroom. I spent a luxurious amount of time in his ridiculously extravagant bathroom. His bathroom is decorated from ceiling to floor in black marble with specs of eggshell white. Across from the door are a glass wall that blocked the infinity shower on the left side and the bidet heated toilet off to the right. There were two white stone vessel sinks on the large black marble vanity. Over it was the largest led mirror I have ever seen. Across from the sink was an extra-large claw bathtub that overlooks the view of the lake. 

I made sure to use his shower and brush my teeth before re-entering the room. Christian was sitting up on the bed, staring intensely at his phone screen. The closer I got, then I noticed the knuckles around his phone whiten as he tightened his hand.

I crawled up beside them and laid my head on his lap.

"When I get my hands on this fucking woman!" Christian hissed.

"Talk to me, Christian. I want to help."

"I don't think you have the stomach for what I have planned for her."

"Do you know where she is now?"

"No, but her little stunt cost me a quarter of a million dollars. Bribes don't come cheap."

"Oh god, that's a lot of money."

"The money means nothing, but I shouldn't have to clean up someone else's mess. I don't pay bribes because I don't make mistakes. I have to put half of fucking turkey on my payroll."

I felt how tense he was through his blanket.  His entire body tense with rage as I ran my hands up and down his legs in a soothing motion. I grabbed the phone out of Christian's hands and tossed it towards the end of the bed. He needed to be distracted before he combusts in his spot. Pushing his shoulders back, I climbed onto his lap and wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. I leaned into his neck and started to inhale his sweet scent before leaving, kissing along his Adam's apple. 

Christian took control quickly. His hands slid up my back and unclasped my bra in a blink; the straps fell off my shoulder gracefully. I shivered as my naked breasts touched his hot chest. Christian's rugged thumb slipped under my chin and lifted until my eyes met his. I brought his head closer to me and leaned into a kiss. His lips consumed mine. His tongue slipped into my hot mouth as his hands moved towards the front of my chest to grab my heaving breasts. He cupped them with force, twirling my peaking nipples between his rough fingers. I moaned into his kiss, and he took advantage.