Serpent's Surprise

So I see an increase in comments, and I love IT!!! Honestly, I enjoy writing this story because of the flow and the characters, so I have to come back with another chapter! KEEP THE COMMENTS AND VOTES COMING!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serpent POV

The urge not to run across the room and jump on the bed is almost too powerful. La mia Regina laid beautifully on my bed, as she should be doing every night. Her jacket is open, and my eyes roamed down her tight sheer dress. My eyes followed down her delicious legs down to her pretty manicured feet and backed up again. I noticed the lace surprise she had hidden under her dress. This girl sure knows how to surprise a man.

"Surprise." She whispered under her breath.

I took my time walking towards her. Adrienne propped herself on her elbows as she watched me walk over. I stopped in front of her. My finger trailed up her bare thigh slowly. Her skin shivered as my finger got higher and higher up her thigh.

"Are you happy to see me?" Adrienne asked.

"Stupid question," I grunted. "Stand up."

I stepped back to give Adrienne enough room to stand. She stood up slowly, never breaking eye contact with me. Dio, I'm obsessed with this woman.

I pushed the jacket that hung loosely off her shoulders until it was a puddle around her feet. She looked down for a moment, then back at me.

"I don't know whether to spank you red or devour you..." I mumbled under my breath.

"I wouldn't mind both, but be gentle on the spanking." Adrienne giggled.

My hands flew to her waist and pulled her sharply towards me. I leaned into her delightful vanilla scent until my lips found her neck. I suckled and nibbled until moans escaped her beautiful lips. Adrienne's hands wrapped around my neck for support. I bent down to grip my arms around her knees to hoist her up. Adrienne shrieked as she was hoisted into the air and landed softly in my arms. Without thought, her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Well, do you like your surprise? I did a lot to get here."

"You know I fucking do."

We spent the entire evening in my chambers, but talking was kept to a minimum. Adrienne's dress was ripped to shreds the moment I got her back on the bed. I kept the underwear intact. It was too beautiful on her body to destroy. Instead, I observed and enjoyed every inch of her beautiful skin. Kissing every nook and crevis. Memorizing her sensitive spots, her curves, every mark and blemish. I know every inch on the outside; I can't wait to know her inside and out...

----------

"Are you keeping me here locked up the entire night? I'm getting hungry." Adrienne groaned. I was too busy kissing the inside of her beautiful thighs to listen. Adrienne tapped my head until I looked up at her.

"What would my princess like to eat?"

"Nothing heavy."

"Have you eaten today?"