Sleepover

Back again! Sorry for the late update.

----------------------------------------------------

Christian and I laid pressed against each other for what seemed like hours. He held control as he hovered over me and kissed me passionately. I released all control to him. My arms wrapped loosely around his neck to keep him as close as possible. My legs were intertwined with his and with every kiss and moan, I felt his heart flutter against his chest. Lust and scandalous thoughts ran through my head but the sad little thought sat at the surface of my head; I'm going to miss this.

It was me who pushed Christian off so he can start to prepare for tonight's dinner. He was reluctant too but he climbed off me and walked over to the bathroom to start showering. I took advantage of the time to skim through my social media. Christian took extremely long in the shower but after 45 minutes, he was out and glistening from the hot steam. His black small towel hung low on his hips. One sharp move and that bad boy would be hitting the floor but that seems like something he would want to happen. I wouldn't mind that happening either.

"Come tonight." He demanded as he looked through his closet for a suit. My attention remained on my phone. He's picking a fight and he knows it. He knows I can't go but he will fight me too anyways.

"No. I'll be waiting here when you get back."

"Sleep here tonight." He pulled out a maroon-colored blazer with matching fitted trousers and placed it by my feet on the bed. Christian didn't wait for an answer before disappearing back into his closet to find the rest of his ensemble. I think he is giving me extra time to think about the insane question he just asked me.

Sleeping over is big...A BIG step from having one date! I never had a serious relationship so this concept has never been an issue for me and Christian isn't the type to take things slow. Any sane person would say that Christian is moving a bit too fast but our situation isn't normal. He wants to make me feel secure about him leaving for an unknown period of time. I wish he didn't have to leave so soon and I wish that my father would be okay with us being together. There are so many factors keeping us apart that I understand his need to keep us as close as possible. Sneaking back out couldn't be too hard to do. All I needed to do is get home before my parents leave for dinner, text Gia and my mother about the change of plans, and leave by the time my parents come back.

Chrisitan reentered the room with only black Calvin Klein boxers on and a black muscle tank. Still, no eye contact made as he made his way over to the foot of the bed and began to dress. I waited for his pants to be on and button before climbing off the bed. Christian slowly stretched his arms through the sleeves of his button-down white shirt and watched me candidly walk towards him. I grabbed his shirt by the buttons and pulled him closer towards me. One by one, I slowly button his shirt; starting from the bottom. We didn't make eye contact until I reached the top half of his buttons. Christian's sly smile made my knees weak. He held onto my waist and used his thumbs to rub small circles on the side of my hips. 

"I want my answer now." He whispered softly. 

"So impatient....but yes, I'll stay the night." Christian's right hand left my hips swiftly and grasped my neck. He pulled me close for an intimate kiss. 

---------