Inventory

Hey, I'm back!!! I have no idea what to name this chapter so I picked Inventory. If ANYONE HAS BETTER TITLES FOR THIS FILLER CHAPTER PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

-------

Thank the heavens Christian had on silk boxers under his pants as I gripped his hard penis in my hands. I could feel every vein in my tiny palms. He could barely fit in one hand. I understand why his ex-wife is running around acting insane! Getting this every day will make me insane too. Like Christian demanded, I gripped his dick tightly and gave it a stroke. Christian's hand tightened around my neck in approval; his lips moved to my neck. My hands slid up and down the soft fabric of the boxers in slow motion. Christian moaned into my neck, causing goosebumps to rise along my sides. My stroking became more confident. I started to move my hand faster until his dick sprang out his boxers accidentally. I gasped as his hot veiny shaft touched my innocent hands. My hands came to a halt as I eyed the demon in between his legs. I felt Christian chuckle against my bruised neck when he heard my gasp.

"Where's all your confidence, love?" Christian growled as his teeth nipped my skin.

"It's gone..."I whispered, my eyes absolutely mesmerized by his penis. I have seen a few dick pics in my day, and I've watched porn before but never did I expect a package so...detailed! Do they all look like this? If so, I understand why women go crazy! This is going to take years to get used to.

"Let me help you then, sweetheart." Christian let go of my neck and grabbed my hands in his. Quickly, he wrapped my hand around him and closed his hand over, trapping me. Christian forced my hands to grip around his girth and stroke him at a slow pace. Christian maneuvered his head to turn my face towards his. I didn't feel him let go of his hands as I continued to stoke. I leaned into his lips, and Christian accepted graciously.

"Fuck baby, keep going." Christian moaned into my mouth.

I moved faster at his request. Hearing in moan was one of the sexiest things I've ever heard from a man. The faster I stroked, the harder she became. I could feel him twitch in hand hands as I increased my speed. Christian slipped his tongue into my mouth hungrily. I felt Christian's free hand slip up my stomach towards my breast. He pushed under my bra to grasp my right breast hard into his hands. I moaned loudly into his mouth when his fingers pinched my sensitive erect nipple. This is not the time to start this; I have places to go too!

"Christian, we need to stop...I have to go." I moaned into his mouth. Christian responded by moving both hands to each breast and caressed them heavily.

"Keep fucking stroking, baby."

I kept stroking faster. Christian won't let me leave until he's satisfied, and as much as I want him to take me back into his room, I have to leave. My grip tightened around him. Christian let go of my lips to throw his head back to moan loudly. I could tell he was close. His dick kept twitching wildly in my palms. Suddenly Christian tensed beneath me. His breathing was harsh, and his moans were flowing out wildly. Hot streams of cum spurted from his dick and onto my hands. I continued to stroke until the stream stop. He produced so much...that's good to know he's very fertile.

I let his dick go to grab a tissue from his desk. I wiped my hands and his lap until the mess was gone and got up from his lap. Christian was still in a state of haze. His eyes were closed, his head leaned back, and his leg twitched occasionally. I took it upon myself to push his member back into his boxers and zip in back up. He didn't move when I got up to fix my outfit and hair in the mirror in the corner.