Three days

Sorry for the cliffhanger but I'm here now and giving all my loyal fans a juicy chapter for the week. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

"May have god have mercy on your innocent soul because you're mine now."

Christian crashed his beautiful lips against mine. Instantly he consumed my lips, swallowing and biting every inch I had to offer. His hands gripped my waist tighter as he deepens the kiss. Electricity ran through my veins, giving me new life. I gave into his power, submitting to his powerful kiss. Never in my life have I felt so much lust and heat. He made me crazy with every suck, bite, and lick. I craved more. His soft yet dominating kiss made me crave a closeness that doesn't exist. I wanted him to ravage me. 

His tongue suddenly slipped out my mouth and a rough tug yanked us apart. Christian pushed us apart before I could completely submit to the kiss. He could sense how desperate his kiss made me and yet he stopped. This is all Christian talked about and when I finally gave in he wants to pull away?

Our kiss left me breathless and extremely heated. My heart raced a thousand beats a minute and my body craved Christian's touch. The kiss left me confused, frustrated, and wanting so much more. If this is how Christian feels whenever we're together then I understand when he claims me as his; I wouldn't want any woman to touch Christian after tonight.

"You have 10 seconds to leave this car or I promise you won't like what I do to you...or you'll like it too much."

"What would you do?" I dared to ask. He gave me a look that screamed a starving man ready to kill for a taste...of me.

"I will drag you into the fucking house and devour your body on every fucking surface I came across. I don't care who is home or how much noise you'll make and let me tell you, you'll be screaming from the top of your lungs." A minute more of that glorious kiss, I wouldn't fight against the idea, father or not."

"You're right, I think I'll like it too much. Goodnight Christian." I snuck a quick kiss on his cheek and exited the car.

The house was too silent for my liking. After undressing and a cold long shower, I crawled into my empty bed in my quiet room, desperate to hear some noise. Any noise or distraction to help me sleep. All I could imagine when I closed my eyes was the epic kiss that changed my life forever. Any sense of doubt I had has been pushed out the window. 

I never felt such security and reassurance from a single kiss. In a small moment, I knew how much Christian cared for me. I knew how much he was willing to do for me, even if we barely knew each other. 

Christian was my final thought before my eyes became heavy with exhaustion. The thought of Christian on top of the hill tonight was enough to cast all the bad dreams away.

The morning felt sweeter than usual. The chirping of birds, the soft taps of the branches against the window, even the faint smell of breakfast being made felt different. As if these every morning events were new to me. A smile-- a wide bright smile imprinted on my face. I decided to dress up because of my improved mood. Instead of sweats, I wore a short off shoulder ruffled summer dress. Instead of a messy bun, I curled my hair into a long flowy loose curl hairstyle. Instead of no makeup, I went with a natural glowy face that Gia managed to teach me. The beauty I felt on the inside finally reflected what I looked like on the outside. It's a nice change. 

The smell of mother's famous pancakes and croissants brought me out of my room and led me to the patio at the back of the house. Mother and father were sitting side by side sipping on their morning coffees in the matching wife and husband velvet robes. Breakfast was laid perfect for serving. Croissants, eggs, bacon, pancakes, and a large bowl of cut up fruits. As I made my presence known, all eyes and raised brows were directed to me.

"Morning Mija, You're dressed nice. Is there a plan for today?" Father commented as he took a long sip of his black coffee.

"Nothing special father. Just felt like looking anything but a typical bum if that's okay with you, father?" I sighed.

"Don't mind your father. You look amazing, love the highlight?" Mother smiled.

"Thank-you, Gia has been showing me some quick makeup techniques."

"Gia hmm? I'm happy you're making friends in the business. Building a bond with these people will help you in the long run." Dad advised.

He wouldn't approve so much if he knew that Gia has been getting me all glammed up for Christian. It's nice to know that my father approves of Gia, that might come in handy in case I have to escape in a hurry to see Christian.

"Gia is a pleasant company to have around. We have a lot in common." I agreed.

"Good...Oh, before I forget. Bruno will no longer be your appointed personal guard. I need him to be head of security since I had to hire 12 new guards. He is currently training your new guard. For the meantime, if you have to leave please grab as many guards as you can to go with you. I don't need another liability walking around like an open target." He hinted casually hinted. Mother shot him a glare before rebutting.

"I told you for the 10th thousand times, I will not walk around like I'm the queen! All those guards for what? They'll just draw more attention instead of keeping me hidden. You'll be creating the target not trying to stop it."

"Don't start with me, mama. Anyways, Mija, when I choose which guard is suitable enough to protect you then You'll be officially acquainted."

Christian already warned me that they'll be new changes around me but I still don't know why or how he managed to set this up in his favor.

"Why all the extra guards anyways?" Maybe my father can shine some light on this mystery.

"Making a deal with a walking demon like Serpent calls for enemies out of the woodwork. I prepare for the worst. As a peace offering for causing all the extra bullshit in my life, the Serpent shared a personal professional detail officer company that he uses when he needs new guards."

Ah, so that's how he snuck into my family's business. He probably showed my father the best men to choose from. Whoever my father feels like is innocent of Christian's tainting is chosen as a guard. Yet, he doesn't know that all the men were faithful to Christian. Faithful or not, I hope these men know the job my father hired them for is their main priority. No one should be looking at the business because Christian needs spies.

"Hmm, I guess he's on his best behavior. When does the Serpent go back?"

"Best behavior or not, the man is still a walking demon. We have some last minute business to has out but he should be back on a plane by Wednesday."

Wednesday? That only gives me 3 days. That's if he decides to go back to Italy, or wherever he was before. Right now, Christian has no official reason to stay in Seattle. If he doesn't want any more problems with my father then he needs to find a legitimate reason for staying here that has nothing to do with me.