Sexy Punishment

I know I left most of you hot and bothered, but this will not be a continuation of that!

-----------------------------------------------------

The sounds of metal clinking softly above my head woke me up from my deep slumber. The room was dark around me. There was heavy pressure around my lower stomach and my legs. I tried to move, but my numbs arms were pinned above.

It took a long moment before the last night's event started to replay in my head. Last night, I went to the club with Sydney and Mauricio, and I convinced Christian to come for some idiotic reason. He came but showed no interest in me, so I decided to go downstairs to dance...that's when that hairy bastard grabbed me. Now I'm chained up to the bed, feeling the aftermath of my hangover and Christian's punishment. 

I found something exciting about Christian. He is a glorified kink God. Despite being completely inexperienced...he made me feel like a kink freak after he was done with me. His end goal was to torture me sexually...and he succeeded. He would bring me to the brink of mind-blowing release, then stop at the last second. The only person allowed to feel pleasure was him. It made him more excited to see me act out, making him more determined to find new ways to get me going.

It was around 3 am when he finally let me cum...multiple times. We must have passed out if I'm still chained to the bed. It worries me terribly how comfortable it was to sleep like this.

I felt the weight on my stomach roll around gently before the pressure was lifted. I couldn't see, but I'm assuming it's Christian waking up. Christian rolled off the bed for a moment before crawling back in between my bare legs. There was a soft mechanical sound before the curtains started to lift up slowly, revealing the warm sun glow. My eyes squinted in the light as I tried to adjust to my surroundings. As I expected, I am entirely naked underneath Christian. His naked body was wrapped around my bottom half; he used my little fupa pouch as a pillow. My arms were chained to the bedpost, but my legs were free and wrapped around Christian's body.

I should be furious at the fact that I'm still tied up, that my dress is on the floor ripped to shreds or the point that Christian is using me as his body pillow. The only thing I feel is a disappointment. Christian left my primary virginity intact despite my horny side's best effort. After his endless torture, the only thing I wanted was to feel him inside me...but now, with a clear mind, I'm primarily glad he did...mostly.

"Christian, can you unlock me? My arms are numb." I whined softly.

Christian's head snapped up, and he saw his mistake. He smirked before reaching over to the nightstand and retrieving the key. Once the chains were released, my arms dropped like a sack of potatoes.

"Can I get up to use the bathroom master?" I asked sarcastically. Christian didn't take my comment lightly. He bites my inner thigh hard before rolling off away from me.

A loud, concerning moan, escaped my lips when I tried to get up to use the bathroom. The multiple orgasms and bondage are to blame for the big soreness I feel throughout my body. My waddle to the bathroom brought a wide satisfying smile to Christian's face. It concerns me how happy he was to see me sore.

I managed to shower and brush my teeth before meeting Christian back in bed. He was sitting up with his back on the bedpost and sporting silk boxers. His attention was on his phone, so he didn't notice me going through my overnight bag to grab my phone. I wanted to message my father that I would be home around the late afternoon because I wasn't completely ready to leave Christian. I waited for his usual thumbs-up emoji message before putting my phone away and climbing into bed with Christian.