Jealousy

Back again!!!!!

—————

Sinister wanted to finalize the showcase with Mauricio before we were allowed to leave. Although it was premature, Mauricio gave the go-ahead for us to create a binding contract. That really put a smile on Sinister's face.

Before Sinister left to go home, he pulled me aside to ask about my plans for the evening. I told him we were heading to a lounge and the scowl on his face said he wasn't too pleased with the idea. Despite my father's fears, I wasn't going alone, and Mauricio made a premature agreement for our business, so he wasn't in a position to say no. I promised to leave with Sydney, have Mauricio meet us there, and let Sergei constantly update my father.

Sydney gave my father a kiss goodbye before heading in his car to leave. Sergi waited until my father drove off before we headed out. A few minutes into the ride, we noticed that Mauricio wasn't following us. Still, by then, he had already texted Sydney, saying he would meet us there. 

"Is Christian coming?" Sydney asked; her focus was on her phone.

"Yeah, I think so. Christian isn't happy at all, but that's old news."

"Did you not give him a happy ending before you left? How can he still be mad!" Sydney laughed heavily.

"He said that wasn't enough to keep him satisfied and quiet," I mumbled under my breath.

"You know what that means..." Sydney dropped her phone in her lap to free up her hands. She fisted her hands and placed them on top of one another, and started stroking the air as she made gagging noises.

"That man does NOT deserve a blowjob! He barely deserves to see me." A flat lie escaped my mouth. Although he can be an ass, he has done a lot to show me he cares about me or is obsessed with me.

"He's getting that blowjob tonight, whether he deserves it or not." Sydney giggled.

She might be right...

We didn't notice we arrived at the club until Sergi hopped out the driver's side to open our doors. I grabbed Sydney's hand and pulled her out when Sergi helped me out first. A long lineup was waiting outside the club, and the music was blaring from the entrance. I noticed two lines; one for general admission and a red velvet rope which I'm guessing is V.I.P. Sergi, left us by our cars to talk to the large bouncers. It took less than a minute before Sergi signalled for us to come and walked us in.

We were led to a large booth by the DJ's booth in the club's upper level. We could see the entire club from our booth. Before bottles, girls came to the table to deliver our pre-ordered bottles; Mauricio and his small entourage entered the club and made their way over.

Sydney and I were too caught up in the moment to realize that Christian had arrived at the club. As he walked to the table, my back was turned to him with a large drink of Patron in my hand and talking to one of Mauricio's close friends. Obviously, the conversation was strictly friendly, but we had to be whispering into each other's ears to hear anything because of the loud noise.

Instead of yanking me off the friend, Christian sat comfortably in the booth and watched me until I turned around.

"GIRL, TURN AROUND!" Syndey whispered in my ear as she passed by me.

I turned to find my angry man sipping on the same Patron glaring at the back of my head. Christian shot me a scary smile before motioning me to come over with his finger.