A few days later..

It's been a few days since that...weird human wanted to show him something.

It was weird and he was glad that his brother and the other sans or swap papyrus's had it handled.

Though he has a feeling he will be seeing abyss soon enough...

Black thought and decided to go back into the Forrest where he first met abyss at, he hummed a bit as he walked over there, knowing no one is following him.

He stood in the exact same spot that he did when he first met them and sat down, staring at nothing but feeling around his surroundings.

He tilted his head, hmm...looks like abyss is coming back, but for which reason? He said abyss came come and visit anytime to either just talk or do nothing or ask to his help, which one will it be?

He thought as he felt abyss presence appear, "hello abyss."

He felt abyss's brief surprise, "hello black. How is everything?"

"Hmm nothing new to much besides this weird human wanting to show me something. I of course rejected it since I wouldn't even be able to see it anyway, even then I still would have rejected it since it was someone I didn't know and all." Black explained to abyss who suddenly felt distain, but it wasn't directed towards him?

Strange...

Black thought, "oh well I'm guessing your brother hasn't let you tell the others about you being blind yet?" Abyss asked black who shook his head.

"No my brother is paranoid. He doesn't want them to know just yet because he doesn't fully trust them, the only ones who know are blue and papyrus besides my brother...maybe I can get them two to help me out with my brother?" Black said thinking.

Abyss smiled, "well it would certainly speed that up with maybe helping you get your sight back? And along with maybe being able to get your brother to agree to tell the others  about your sight."

Black nodded at that, " yeah your right, I'll see if I can get those two to help me out with my brother then."

Abyss nodded at that and they sat in silence for a little bit, they didn't say anything else.

And when it was time for abyss to leave, he did, he still had about two more orbs to find.

He was close to finding the third one though so that was a plus, he was just taking a small break and visiting a friend like he said he would.

"Bye abyss." Black said and waved in abyss's direction.

"Bye black! Talk to you again next time!" Abyss said, waving back as he flew through his portal.

Black smiled, it's going to be some time before he sees abyss again. He doesn't mind, though he wonders if he will be seeing fresh anytime soon?

He thought and just then he felt fresh enter this au and blinked.

Wait what? Huh he didn't know it would be today, he got up and headed to where he felt fresh was at.

He guessed today was the day then, he wonders if fresh will take over or let him have control? Since nightmare and his gang are here and all.

"Fresh." Black started out.

"Black...broski is your Offer still up?" Fresh asked and black nodded and got closer to fresh.

"Let's do this and hurry before it's too late." Black said and fresh nodded, transferring to black.

Black blinked his eyes a few times, surprised that he was still in control.

"You doing alright back there fresh?" Black asked fresh to where he was hiding in his eye sockets with blacks own soul.

The reason why fresh does this was because he wanted to live, he can live without possessing someone but people or monsters do try and kill him in his real form. Like this, he's less likely to die, though he does take some energy from the monsters soul and all that because he still has to eat when he possessed someone.

Which was unfortunate, though he does do it only long enough so others don't die, once the soul starts to crack the first time around, he leaves to find another body, fixing the soul and leaving without turning back once.

It took him a while to figure it out though, since each monster has a different time before the soul cracks. Like some can take up to a few weeks before their soul cracks once, others take a few months, and then there are others were he has to find a new host right away cause their souls cracked once he possessed them.

Which does make him panic a bit when that happens, it was why he came to black, he's pretty sure black can last longer then other hosts have, so he should be good for now, and when black souls cracks once, he will have black take him to another au for him to find another host and heal blacks soul.

He's sure that black doesn't mind letting him come back to hide within blacks eye socket with his soul again but he will have to ask next time. Fresh thought and looked around, he knows that black can't see but he can still see. Which is good, but then again Black did tell him that it was because he couldn't see only because of it being mentally or something like that.

Fresh shrugged it off.

"Do I need to wear some shades to help hide yourself or do you think you can go deeper in my eye sockets and not be seen?" Black asked fresh who moved around a bit.

'Seems like I can't hide that much deeper, sure if I'm careful I won't be seen but it might be better to wear some shades to hide me more.' Fresh responded to black who nodded and took a pair of shades out or no where before putting them on.

"Better. I won't really answer why I'm wearing this to anyone besides just thinking it's cool or something. I'll have to explain more to paps, blue, and papyrus about it though." Black said and fresh nodded at that.

Then black headed home, walking into the house, feeling around, luckily no one was right around here.

So black walked upstairs to stay in his room for now and maybe sleep...

____*____*___*____*___*____*___*___
Finished with 1123 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~

Also give me ideas, I only have one small one to help with the start on the next chapter but that's it.

It's probably going to be black talking to papyrus, blue and his brother a bit about the shades but that's it and that's not going to even be too much of the next chapter..so help me out ok?

If you don't have any ideas that's fine.

Blue, stretch underswap
red, edge underfell
sans, papyrus. Undertale
sugar and axe horrortale
outer, star outertale
tango and dance, dancetale
Fellswap-black and gold
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare Xtale, cross Error Ink Fresh Dusttale, dust, phantom
Killertale, killer
Also geno will be included sooner or later

Nightmares gang
Mecha, kin, beats, Abyss

amv fellswap

Xxxxx