After the spar..

We just finished sparring against each other about half an hour ago, I was sitting next to my brother as I drink some water.

I could feel my brother was glaring at edge though.

So I snapped my two bone fingers together and it caught my brothers attention, he stared at me and understood that I wanted him to stop glaring at edge.

So in response to that, gold ignored edge for now. Paying attention to his little brother and keeping an eye out for anything and everything.

Meanwhile with black who went back to stretching and then relaxing a bit by his brother, he too also kept an 'eye' on everyone within range. Which meant practically everything and everyone within 100 miles or so radius or something.

After a while most of them went back inside while black, gold, and edge were still outside.

"You can go back inside gold, you don't need to wait for me." Black whispered to his brother who nodded a little and got up to go inside.

Gold shot one last glare at edge before he was fully in the house though.

Edge and black sat there in silence for a bit, they didn't know what to talk about.

"So...what do you think about the spar? You see any improvements during it? Did you see any weaknesses?" Black asked edge.

"Hmm..it was a great spar as always black, we both have improved in fighting. I don't think I saw any weaknesses in you when we were fighting at all. By the way I saw gold glaring at me, what was that about?" Edge asked black.

"Hm? He doesn't like most of you, I can tell, the only ones he's willing to get along with for now is papyrus and blue." Black said and edge nodded at that.

"Yes I can tell, I do understand a bit on where he is coming from though..after all our worlds are very similar to each other as far as I can tell and from what you and hold told us on that day." Edge said mention that.

Black let out a hum at that, "yeah, I don't know if my world is more violent or something for that too happen." Black responded.

Edge nodded at that, "well I will be going inside now. If you need anything, call out or something." Edge said going into the house and leaving black alone.

Who took the time to explore a hit, he already knows where the house is at now since the others are still in there.

That means he can explore and come back without getting lost, black thought feeling pleased.

So black took a walk around to 'see' what else was near the mansion. He walked for quite a bit, like over  two hours kind of walk.

He felt a hint of joy at being out of the mansion without his brother for once.

He knows his brother is just worried but it still sometimes gets on his nerves a bit. But he still loves his brother. Black thought and decided to make his way back but before he could start heading back, he heard a..portal open? He thought tilting his head and focused his echo location to see where it was exactly. Hmm..interesting...he thought and decided to take a look...

___*___*_____*_____*____*_____*____ yes I'm leaving it at there, cliffhanger! Hahaha sorry it took so long but I got stuck on this chapter for a hit too long. Don't worry the next chapter will be longer but will take a while longer to come out. Well ja ne~!

Blue, stretch underswap
red, edge underfell
sans, papyrus. Undertale
sugar and axe horrortale
outer, star outertale
tango and dance, dancetale
Fellswap-black and gold