A few days later..

So it's been a few days since I arrived here, it looks like most are treating me a bit more different... I don't know how different though but..I think they are treating me like glass? Sigh...I don't even want to think about what they will treat me like when they find out I'm blind... they better not treat me any differently though when I prove myself.

Otherwise we will be having some problems. I thought as I was teaching papyrus and blue on what you can do and what you can't do when your cooking certain foods.

The only one not treating me any different are the fells, blue, papyrus, my brother, and surprising enough, original sans as well.

Though I can understand that, gold already knows what I can do even when I'm blind, the fells understand that I wouldn't like how the others are treating me and that I may snap at one point, blue doesn't do pity and probably understands and might already know error, papyrus also doesn't do pity and is more observant and all.

So yeah I can understand them at the very least, I don't know about the others though. Especially original sans even thought he's not treating me any different like them.

I don't know what they are thinking, but I can feel the concern and a bit of pity mixed with something else.

I didn't like it, I may snap at one pint in the future but not right now. I still have to finish teaching blue and papyrus what they can do and shouldn't do no matter what.

The cooking lessons went up until evening, after that, we ate some of the food, testing it. I nodded in approval, especially when I went their hidden excitement dancing around my magic, waiting for my reaction and if I like it or not. I felt their happiness, I really did like the food, it was an approvement from their last attempts. "You both did a great job, keep this up and you both be excellent chiefs in the near future." I told them pleased.

"Yay! Did you hear that sans! Black likes the food!" Papyrus said excited and happy at the same time while blue went over to his brother to tell him as well.

"Yes I heard it was certainly eggxcellent to hear paps." Sans said. "Gah! I can't believe you right now sans!" Papyrus said and I heard something similar from blue. "Unbelievable brother!" Was what I heard from blue in the living room.

They both stormed off and away from their brothers.

Sans stared at me, I could feel it. "Yes? Do you need something sans?" I asked him while I was cleaning up.

"Yeah..so your similar to my bro and blue right?" Sans questioned and I nodded as I let out a hum to let him now to continue and I'm still listening.

"Then why didn't you react like them? You see how they stormed off after we made that pun? I know I'm very punny but they don't like puns very much. So why-?" Sans questioned and stretch appears too, looking at me with a questioning look.

"Hmm...I don't hear my brother make puns often.. I haven't heard him say a pun in many years..not since before that day...I would appreciate it if you can somehow get him to relax long enough and help him go back to saying puns he used to do. I probably won't react like my other 'counterparts' because it's been too long since I've heard any puns from my brother at all. In a way, they are lucky that you still do puns, Unlike my brother gold. I do miss my brother when he was relaxed enough. I know I was able to get him relaxed enough to not constantly keep an eye on me but not enough to go back to his puns..so if any of you can help him with that..that will be great and I will be in your debt." I told them.

Unknown to me, they both shared looks of concern, they also know that gold isn't relaxed enough to leave his brother without him watching black, this will be really hard to get him to relax enough for anything, even puns. But they know that both brothers really care for each other, especially now since black just admitted to that a bit and asked them for help for his brother and get him relaxed enough to at least do some puns.