Blacks emotions?

Black could feel someone watching him, why? He has no clue, does he know who it is? Definitely.

It was dance and tango, why they were staring at him while feeling alert, curious, and surprised, ehhh probably has to due with what they might be feeling from him and his soul...

Wait can they tell where his soul is at and that's why they're surprised?

...well that's kinda bad, he didn't want anyone else to know about fresh...but..if he had to tell them about him..he might have to do that so they wouldn't tell anyone his soul was was in his eye socket with fresh.

Black frowned a little bit, hm, he'll talk to them in the next few minutes... preferably before the two headed off to talk to anyone about this.

Meanwhile, with tango and dance, both were currently staring in blacks direction because of his souls own song and where it was at.

Blacks song...is mixed, childish, yet mature, grumpy, yet outgoing, trusting, yet alert.

It was..confusing...and very interesting, they never heard a monsters own music sound so..mixed...

And how did blacks soul end up in his eye socket? They could have sworn it was in his chest the first time they met if only briefly on the day black and his brother ended up here...

What changed? What happened? They could feel another smaller one that felt so...fresh? Upbeat? Song....

It was very interesting...they definitely needed to talk to black about this... after all, it does involve his soul...

He should know that it's in his eye socket and not in his chest area...so he should know why it's there with an..upbeat fresh kind of song. They did not know how to describe it, not any better then blacks own music that comes from his soul...

Dance and tango shared a look, nodding to each other before walking over, they needed to talk, and do it now before the others get back...

Meanwhile, black titled his head as he felt the two head over in his location and turned around to face the two.

"Is there something that you need?" Black asked the two with a slight hum.

"We...wanted to know why your soul is in your eye socket..." tango mumbled a bit quietly.

Dance nodded at that, "yeah..and with a..small upbeat kind of song with it too. It's not apart of your own music."

Black huffed, "let's just say...I was too curious for my own good. But it's fine, everything turned out alright and eventually my soul will be back in my chest area again..and you said an upbeat song?"

"Yeah, it's feels small but every now and then it's like a regular souls music and is louder." Dance mentioned while black blinked a bit.

Black moved one hand to the back of his head, "well I don't know what to tell you, since I'm not going to tell you why my souls in my eye socket. I don't know if I can trust you enough with the information of why it's up there. This is the first time we are actually talking and not introducing each other."

Tango hummed a bit, "that is fair. This is the first time we approached you."

Dance stared a bit at black for a few seconds, his grin widening a little bit, "yeah, guess this means we have more of a reason to bug you."

Black huffed at that, "sure sure. I guess I don't mind. Just not when I'm training or heading out."

Dance shrugged before nodding a bit before black turned away and walked off.

Tango and dance shared a look again before they both turned and headed away as well.

____*___*____*_____*____*___*_____*
Finished with 736 words. Eh it's a shorter chapter. I only realized that these two haven't talked to black yet officially is cause someone mentioned wanting to see it happening.

So I'll see about black talking to some of the others as well at some point. Probably soon.

Don't know about what yet. But I'll figure something out.

Ja ne~!

Sans/Blue, stretch underswap
Sans/red, edge underfell
sans, papyrus. Undertale
sugar and sans/axe horrortale
Sans/outer, star outertale
tango and sans/dance, dancetale
Fellswap-sans/black and gold
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare Xtale, cross Error Ink Fresh Dusttale, dust, phantom
Killertale, killer
Also geno will be included sooner or later

Nightmares gang
Mecha, kin, beats, Abyss

amv fellswap

If anyone wants to pick a song that's kinda like that or at least similar to the description you can. :) cause I sure as heck won't be able to find one. If you can't find one, meh it's fine.

We can leave it to your imagination on that.

Xx