Now the bad sans etc

Black was the only one home at the time, mostly because he had a day off from his work that day and everyone else was either out working, grocery shopping, just hanging out, or something outside of the house.

It was then actually after a while, was when black met nightmare and his gang for the first time since living there.

It was mostly because nightmares gang preferred a different house/mansion to stay in so they didn't have to be near some of the others. But nightmare and his gang were a bit curious about the newer brothers that have been staying there already for a month.

So they decided to go raid the main mansion where most of the sans and papyrus's lived at.

Though error stayed behind at the mansion to go find cross's secret Stash of chocolates.

To their luck, just about everyone was out right now, though they can sense one of them was still there in the mansion. They wondered which one stayed in the mansion for the day.

Black sensed them immediately and wondered who they were and if they were intruders or visitors.

So black got up and headed over to them, he found them entering the house and tilted his head. "Who are you?" Black asked and they paused and looked at him.

Ah it must be the newer sans that they haven't meet but heard about.

"The names nightmare, this is my gang. So your the newer sans that we have been hearing about." Black heard and nightmare? He didn't realize that there were more sans here let alone nightmare gang.

Sigh..the things that the other sans and papyrus's has forgotten to tell him and his brother would be displeased since his brother is not home to try and threaten them.

Oh well, black what he doesn't know for now won't hurt him. "Hmm..so what are you doing here?" Black as led them curiously.

"We came here to mostly meet the newer sans and papyrus along with raiding the mansion while they are out. " nightmare told black who nodded at that.

Black went by and sat down, "go ahead, don't let me stop your fun. Just no going into mine or my brothers room if you know what's good for you. Also don't take something that is really important to any of them." Black said and the gang shared looks before heading upstairs to raid.

Black smiled, and this is what happens when you leave a bored skeleton at the house.

It was very unlikely for him to move because it's not easy to move a skeleton. Black thought with a chuckle.

A while later and black ended up keeping an eye on them to make sure they didn't take anything important along with helping out a bit.

After that, they left, when his brother gets home, he should tell them about nightmares gang sometime so his brother has time for that to sink in before he's unhappy about the ones they live with forgetting to tell them about the others.

Hmm...today was also the day ink and Dream were going to be visiting again. He met them a while back ago. It was...interesting to say the least. His brother didn't like them anymore then the others.

Hmm...he wondered how made they might be...that would be an interesting thing to 'watch'. Since when he's sensing their emotions... inks...he knows his past history so black knew why inks emotions felt fake and not at the same time...he wondered if any of inks soul actually survived that and allows ink to live on or something.

He will have to check that out later along with having his brother look up what Mecha told him.

Hmm..he will have to think about this next time since he could sense them coming know.

Black just looked in the direction, "hey welcome back." Black told the others who came back home. Ink and Dream will be here later on.

Everyone except for a few went to their rooms or putting groceries away or something.

No one noticed anything was off so far, which is good cause he wanted to see their reactions along with ink and Dream.

Though he made sure that the ones who didn't treat him like glass for a whirl didn't get anything taken of course.

Black thought feeling pleased with himself. Payback is a b**** when it came down to it. He was just getting some payback from those who treated him like glass. He would say they were half way to being even right now.

Black thought as ink and Dream arrived. They were mostly happy until the others came down asking about missing things.

"Hm? Oh it might have been nightmare and his gang. They were over for a bit a few hours ago." Black told them, wanting to see their reactions.

Ink felt irritated, Dream surprised, everyone else a bit unhappy and surprised along with a few other emotions.

"Eh? Oh right we forget to tell you both about them.. hehe whoops..sorry about that but it was  a long while before you all got here and we forget to tell you because It has been a long while since we last had to tell any of the new sans groups." Blue said embarrassed a bit.

"Hmm..it's ok, just next time tell us otherwise my bro won't be happy with you, he doesn't trust easily after all.

Then ink and Dream stormed off, mostly ink.

I hide a smirk, hope the nightmare gang like their surprise. I thought since I noticed one of them took something from one of those who didn't treat me like glass until the spars with edge started to happen.

Hehe they are in for some fun time..pfft...I thought amused and just waited for the day.

_____*_____*____*____*____*____*___
And I leave it their with 996 words now. Hope you all like and comment what you think. 

Give me more ideas , I do have an idea for a later chapter about the nightmares gang POV when ink and Dream comes over not happy with them but that won't be for a while since I'll need to see how I'll end up doing it or not.

Ja ne~!

Also it will take me longer to update the next chapter, so give me around 3 weeks or so idk yet