Officially kidnapped...

Black blinked with a surprised look, trying to use his echo location to see but all he saw was black, even the one he was hearing didn't have a solid form at all.

It was so confusing to black but fresh who was holding onto his soul felt alarmed.

Alarmed by what you may ask, well it's not like black could see what alarmed fresh or that fresh could really talk besides sending impressions or something to black through his own soul.

Black frowned, listening to this weird voice that's saying nonsense since he couldn't understand what it was saying at all.

"I don't understand what your saying. Can you slow down or something?" Black asked with a small frown and he felt fresh hold a bit tighter onto his soul, as if worried.

The voice fell silent for a few seconds, then it started back up again but more clearer and easier to hear what they were saying.

"Your entire being..feels off to me..." the voice mentioned and black blinked with a puzzled look.

"I feel off? How?" Black asked a bit confused.

"I don't know..it's what has me so..curious..." the voice said.

"Uhh can you at least tell me who you are? I don't know who you are..or what you look like.." black mumbled the last part to himself.

The other being perked up a bit, "ah right..I forgot..your blind~"

The voice said filled with a bit of glee and blacks eye sockets widen a bit, how did he know that? Only a few besides himself knew that.

Heck, he's pretty sure nightmare and his gang nor error knows about it yet!

"How did you...?" Black started out surprised.

"Know?" The voice finished the sentence with a chuckle.

"I know a lot..little sans~" the voice said and black scowls, he's not little!

"I'm not little! Don't call me little again!" Black responded with a displeased look.

The voice chuckles, "hmm, but you may call me hate~"

Black blinked, hate? Well, he doesn't think he remembers a hate deity or sans or papyrus..but then again..he didn't pay attention to everything..he probably should have but he didn't. Since even sometimes back then, undertale aus or multiverses did get a bit boring in stories because he doesn't see many new stories often and re read older stories often.

Black paused as he felt fresh hold his soul closer and more hidden in his eye sockets.

" I don't know a hate...wait what are you anyways? I can't really tell." Black told him with a bit of a curious look but puzzled expression on his face.

"Hm~? It's hate sans at your service~ your presence is very interesting to me~ your also pretty powerful, enough to go against nightmare and error at the same time and make it a draw, that just makes you even more interesting in my eyes~" hate told him and black paused.

"Wait I can do that? I only ever sparred with edge, never asked nightmare or error for a spar before. How can you tell if I never sparred with them?" Black wondered out loud.

"Because~ I can feel your magic, it's off the charts, and very...addicting if one where to A latch onto it.." hate mentioned and black froze up, wait what? Addicting? What the hell does he mean by that!?

How can someone's magic be addicting? Is this hate guy a creep!?

"Are you a creep?" Black asked without thinking and he felt the other pause with a hint of surprise, different from the glee and curiosity he could feel from the other.