Some worry, and spicy?

It's been a few days since then, and ink and Dream seemed more worried on why fresh hasn't shown up yet.

Which is nice for fresh to know that the two care about him in a way.

Though black decided to make his spicy soup with a few extra things, besides, his brother doesn't mind trying it, he does like spicy things to after all.

He left it for a few minutes to let it cool down and come back in time to notice that  ink tried it with a curious feel, my eyes sockets wide a little.

Ink started coughing and patting his chest, "spicy! Why is it..spic?"

Inks voice was raspy when talking, Black hide a laugh, 

"You unfortunately tried my spicy soup, which I and my brother love to eat sometimes. I suggest drink some milk or something to help neutralize the heat." I suggested and ink hurried off to the fridge to get some milk or some other drink, only to curse silently, making himself something to drink since they apparently ran out of quite a few drinks.

Black blinked a few times, well next time don't try food you don't know if it's spicy or not.

He let out a sigh and got himself a bowl and poured in some soup and headed off after telling ink to not let anyone who isn't used to spicy food or too spicy food, to avoid it.

Black headed to his brothers and handed the soup to him, "it's the spicy one."

Gold nodded a bit at that, while black turned around and headed off, leaving his  brother to eat his soup.

Black let out a small huff as he returned to his soup, humming a bit as he poured himself some to eat before he headed to the dinning area to sit down and started eating with a hum.

He should probably write on a piece of paper to let others know it's spicy.

Black thought to himself, just absentmindedly just eat as he stared off into the distance, not really thinking off anything with a small hum.

Black blinked a few times and shook his head, maybe bows the time to not get distracted...?

Black frowned a bit before shrugging it off, he doesn't feel anyone around, so it should be fine.

He thought after finishing his food and just stared at nothing, or if he was staring at something, he doesn't know, since he kinda stopped using his echolocation for the moment while he was eating.

So he couldn't 'see' around him or within his range.

Black just relaxed in his chair, stretching a bit.

Maybe he should go do some one on one training, it's been a while. Besides his next sparring match will be coming up soon with edge.

Might as well get some more practicing and all.

Black thought and turned his echolocation back on, pausing briefly, "you know, you don't have to wait in the doorway..."

The other let out a huff, "well I didn't want to disturb your peace..."

Black rolled his eye-lights a bit, "oh please, I doubt you care about that dust."

Dust just hummed before walking over and sitting in another chair.

"So this is one of the few times you wanted to talk with me, right?" Black titled his head.

Dust just let out a small Hmp at that, "yeah yeah I guess. So I heard that ink couldn't handle your soup? Surprising, he can handle almost anything food wise. Was it too sweet or something?"

Black let out a sharp laugh at that, "ha! As if, I prefer spicy food half the time. And my soup is always spicy unless I'm making it for someone who can't handle spicy soup."

Dust let out a curious hum, "oh? How spicy is it? May I try some?"

Black made a motion as if to say go ahead, feeling fresh move a little bit.

Dust got up and got himself some soup, trying it a little and letting out a surprise cough, "ok, now that is spicy..."

Black let out a small amused huff at that, "yeah. Anyone is welcome to have some if they like spicy food."

"Ehh I don't think there will be that many who will try this considering how spicy it is. Maybe axe would...."dust replied back, voice a little raspy but not like inks was after trying his soup.

Black shrugged a bit, "meh, their lost then."

Dust just sat back down, carefully drinking the soup. He got some already, he wasn't going to waste it, that's a one way ticket to getting axe pissed off at him. Besides, it should help him and his tolerance to spices.

Black just hummed, listening a bit and feeling dust emotions as he drank the soup.

He'll go out and start training in a little bit...black decided... just currently relaxed for the moment..

___*____*_____*_____*____*____*____
Finished with 878 words. Oof I forgot to come back and check this, I kept thinking this was already updated recently and then I realized I did not, in fact, update this. Lol.

Hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Blue, stretch underswap
red, edge underfell
sans, papyrus. Undertale
sugar and axe horrortale
outer, star outertale
tango and dance, dancetale
Fellswap-black and gold
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare           Xtale, cross       Error          Ink         Fresh             Dusttale, dust, phantom
Killertale, killer
Also geno will be included sooner or later

Nightmares gang
Mecha, kin, beats, Abyss

amv fellswap

Xxx