The next day...

Black got blue, papyrus, and his brother to come to his room.

"So what is it that you wanted to tell us black?" Papyrus asked with a curiosity.

"Well..." black started and paused for a few to think on what he wanted to say.

"Was it about the shades? Since you can't really see them and all..." gold stated and black nodded.

"I um..don't freak out ok?" Black asked first and they felt confused by what black meant by that.

Black carefully lifted his shades off of his face, "I'm uh, helping out a friend of mine...do not hurt him, understand?" Black said a bit darkly at the end, causing them to nod a bit rapidly.

"You can come out now." Black said after he had one of his hands up to his face and eye socket.

They eyes widen a bit at seeing something move in blacks eye socket.

Fresh crawled out, still holding blacks soul gently."this is my friend, he needed someone to hide within for a few days, unfortunately when he does do things like this, he uh needs a bit of energy from the soul. He will leave when my soul cracks once but will return to heal it." Black mentioned, keeping an eye on his brother.

Gold looked pretty tensed and not happy. But he didn't move from where he was at.

"..and that doesn't hurt you..does it?" Blue asked with a worried tone and black shook his head for a no.

"No it doesn't hurt, though it might hurt a bit when my soul cracks the first time." Black said and they nodded, a bit relieved at that and still worried.

"But he's only staying until then before he finds another to hide within, he's called fresh..although don't mention fresh to anyone, not even freshs name ok?" Black asked and they nodded, at least they know why Black was wearing shades now..

And why golds instincts had been screaming at him to protect Black the entire time until now..

Gold let out a sigh, of course his brother did something that could potentially hurt him soon enough without him being around to stop it...

Blue was a bit relaxed, well now he knows where fresh went, he's surprised that fresh and black know each other along with the fact that fresh is allowing black to have control over his own body..but well now this makes sense with what black ended up telling them, why didn't fresh tell him or the gang about the problem he has?

Papyrus was pretty relaxed now, although he was still pretty worried about black but he said fresh would heal the crack when he comes back after finding another host. Yeah that's right, he knows fresh is using black as a host but black doesn't seem to mind very much...but then again black does get very dangerous ideas from what gold had told him about a day ago or so...

So maybe he should stay alert just in case? After all, black is his friend and all. He wouldn't let his friend get hurt from the ideas he has or thought of...hmm well either way, he will be keeping an eye on black and fresh until fresh leaves. Papyrus decided and nodded to himself at that. And at least fresh is letting black stay in control and not trying to take over..

Black blinked, a bit curious as to what the others were thinking about as papyrus looked a bit serious in his thoughts, blue looked a bit concerned, and gold looks somewhat annoyed and somewhat resigned a little bit.

But other then that, he's glad that they have accepted the fact that fresh is here and will be here for a while.

Though he if they tried to attack fresh or get rid of fresh, he would protect fresh with his life, since it wasn't to fair to fresh since fresh was just trying to live and survive. And he can't on his own since apparently some like to try and stomp on him so he has to use hosts and is careful not to kill them usually unless it's the one that barely gives him enough time to exchange hosts again very quickly.

He doesn't mind that fresh is in his eye socket, it is a bit weird to think about but fresh needs to hide and survive. It's not his fault he was born a parasite that had to use hosts to hide and survive in from those who would love to stomp on him.

Black thought, a bit happy that one of his ideas was used now that he thought about it.

Fresh just watched, and if he could, he would have titled his head to the side as he stared at blacks brother and two friends. Well at least they won't kill him since he's under blacks protection until his soul cracks for the first time...he hopes it will take a long while since he doesn't want to hurt black, not really.

Black is allowing him to use black as a host after all until he finds another one...fresh thought and his back in blacks eye socket and black put the shades back on, hiding fresh within.

Fresh relaxed a little bit, well he's got one monster on his side if anything happens...

Black just watched on, with a small smile on his face. Looks like fresh is a bit curious and happy. Black thought as he felt their emotions. Well looks like it will be getting dark soon...

"Might as well make supper..." black muttered to himself and walked out of the room and to the kitchen to make supper. He finished it soon enough before he ate his share and went to bed, grateful that they already left his room and got ready for bed.

Then he got on his bed and laid down and closed his eyes, keeping one just a little open for fresh if he wanted out to explore and fell asleep.

____*______*__\__*______*_____*____
I finally finished with 1094 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

Also give me some ideas I don't have any for any future chapters just yet...

Ja ne~!

Blue, stretch, underswap
red, edge, underfell
sans, papyrus, Undertale
sugar and axe, horrortale
outer, star, outertale
tango and dance, dancetale
Fellswap-black and gold
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare Xtale, cross Error Ink Fresh Dusttale, dust, phantom
Killertale, killer
Also geno will be included sooner or later

Mecha, kin, beats, Abyss

amv fellswap

Xxx