Wait im in a fellswap!?

So I died..yeah..I got hit by a truck...it wasn't that all fun to feel all that pain up until I died..it really really sucked. I moved, wait..I can move? I thought I died? I thought confused and opened my eyes. I blinked, glancing around, wiggling since I was wrapped up in a blanket.

That's when I heard foot steps moving towards me. I was picked up and what I saw made me a bit startled. It was papyrus! But not original papyrus... fellswap papyrus? I thought staring up at him. The papyrus smiles down at me, "well look who's awake and ready to move. Come on sans, let's get you something to eat." Papyrus said and walked downstairs with me.

I stared at him, thinking until he started feeding me. Huh...well shoot I should have paid more attention to the games and actually movies that I found on YouTube...I knew this world it was kill or be killed.

So I guess I'll have to put on an act for the public but I can be myself behind closed doors. I'll probably have to tell my brother when it comes down to that. I thought as I finished eating. Papyrus brought me over to the couch and sat down. He turned the TV on and I have no idea what the flip he was supposed watching.

We were on the couch for a long while. I got hungry again and whined. Which caught my brothers attention before he got up. He gave me some more food and I ate. I looked at him, wondering if he was going to eat. He sat back down on the couch, I whined again, making my brother look down at me.

"Hm? What is it little bro? Are you still hungry?" Papyrus asked me, about to try and feed me again. I grabbed his hand, surprising him. I pushed his hand towards his face as much as possible, which wasn't really much since I was a baby and all. He blinked at me a bit confused. "Wha-? Ohhh...did you want me to eat little bro?" Papyrus asked and I smiled at him.

He let out a small sigh, amused as he got up and got himself to eat. I smiled, pleased. "So you did want me to eat after all little bro." He said as he noticed I smiled when he started eating something.

After he finished, he went back to the couch and sat down. For a long while of watching TV, he started to rock me a bit, trying to get me to fall asleep since it was getting dark and all. I stubbornly stayed awake, staring at my brother. Your not going to make me fall asleep that early big bro..I thought amused as he tried to get me to fall asleep. "Come on little bro, I need to go to work soon." Papyrus said and I blinked. I wonder what he does? I thought curiously and allowed him to help me fall asleep. Papyrus smiled down at his brother, he finally got him to fall asleep, just in time to. He went and put his brother in his room, making sure to keep the whole house on lockdown as he left. Well..it's time for work now...

~time skip to three years later~

It's been three years since I was reborn, my brother makes sure I don't leave the house and I understood why. Which is why I usually stayed up in my room after a while before I come down and hide, waiting for my brother to return.

It scared my brother the first few times I did that, but I think I might be helping him by keeping him aware even at the house.

I felt pleased by that, if it's helping my brother, then I'll scare him by appearing out of no where. I thought and waited. I heard the door open, but I didn't move. I waited and pounced on my brother from a top of the fridge.

He catches me, "Ah you caught me this time paps!" I said pleased. He smiled down at me, "yes and you know what bro?" Papyrus said. I let out a hum, looking at him, wondering what he meant. "It's time for the tickle monster!" Papyrus said and my eyes widen. No! I don't want to be tickled! I thought started to struggle away. He sits down with me and started tickling me. "Haha nooooo! Paps haha stop it!" I said laughing. He tickled me for a long while before he stopped.