A bit more talking and black plans

Was it everyone talk to black day or what? Black wondered a bit curious and confused, since currently outer and star were taking to him.

Black hummed a bit, "is that so?"

"Yep! Edge, papyrus, sugar, and I are all planning our sparring partners and what days. I figured you might want to be included." Star happily mentioned.

Black titled his head a bit with a thoughtful expression on his face as one hand went under his chin.

Star felt pretty happy to black, though he did feel some slight hidden intentions but it didn't feel bad so it probably wasn't anything to worry about really.

"Alright then, but I'll probably invite a few others to join as well. When are you all meeting up?" Black finally responded a few minutes later.

Star perked up, "it's tomorrow, for the time, it will be sometime after breakfast, and it will be at our secret area."

Black nodded at that, remembering where that was as edge had shown it to him after their sparring matches.

Outer titled his head, a curious hum as he didn't know about their 'secret' area until then, but he wouldn't say anything.

"Alright black! I'll see you later. Come on bro, it's time to head out." Star cheerfully walked away followed by outer who glanced at black for a few moments, "...I'll talk to you later."

They both went around a corner in the house and headed off, black huffed a bit, arms crossing, so now outer wants to talk to him about something. Would they be alone or will someone else show up as well? Black wondered.

Black sighed a bit, stretching his arms out a bit before he started heading out himself, he's got a grim reaper to met up with.

Black walked out of their current home, aka, sans big ass mansion, that was in blacks opinion.

Understandable when you have no idea how many other versions of aus of yourselves or maybe even friends might show up.

Might as well be prepared for a big amount and have room left over then be unprepared and have no room for anyone else.

It was still pretty big in blacks opinion. Luckily he had his echolocation magic, so it was easy for black to not get lost as easily as gold has the first month they were there.

It's why black has felt gold just open the window and go out of it and then teleport to the ground before either walking back inside or just heading off those few times.

But gold doesn't do that often, he only did it about three times in the first month and then afterwards he just seemed to know where he was at.

Black titled his head, and now that he's thinking about his brother, it's been a bit since they were able to just hang out with each other...alright then, after the meeting with the other papyrus's, he will go look for his brother and see about just having a day out without anyone else.

It's just been a bit too long in blacks opinion that they were able to just hang out with no one else. Black never had to worry about that before they ended up in this universe.

It does do some good, but they both still need some days to themselves or with each other less one of them gets hostile a bit.

Black had a thinking look on his face as he moved to sit down on the couch, crossing his legs a bit.

And now that's he's thinking about it as well, he should probably talk to the others a bit more, he's just been talking to some of them a lot and the others not so much...

He will have to fix that, black thought to himself, maybe he can plan some hang outs with some of them to just talk and get to know each other better....

Black nodded to himself, yes, he will have to do that. He decided, he started mentally going through his schedule in his mind, looking for days off or when most of them had free time and started planning for those days.

Alright...let's see...he can invite five at the most to the first hang out, which can be next Sunday at nine in the morning...

He won't invite too many because otherwise it would be too many to talk to in just one day. So five would have to do.

He's going to have to see who he can invite that will accept on coming with him...

Well he's got some time to ask anyways..but let's see about what kind of place he will take them too, he knows the lazier ones would like someone to be able to sit or lay down at...while the more energetic ones would like to be able to move around...

So..perhaps a park...black thought to himself, thinking like crazy as he planned for a few outings with some of them as long as they accepted.

After all, they could always end up doing somethings on their days off or be a bit busy, but at least three of them would be able to go and that will be fine with black.

Black shook his head a bit, focus, maybe a picnic at a park? Hmm he'll have to grow through a list to see what will be better...

Black got up and headed off to his room, walking past his brother who had a knowing look on his face when he caught sight of blacks thinking face.

Gold just shook his head a bit amused, seemed like black was planning a few outings..wonder who was going to get asked..

Gold thought to himself and walked to a couch and just laid on it as he rested his eye sockets...

_____*____*_____*_____*______*__
Finished with 1054 words, oof, I wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to update this but I was stubborn enough to continue on until I got this far in words.

Well you all can decide on where black is going to take a few of them to hang out and I'll see which one I'll end up doing.

Hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~

Error, ink, fresh
Sans/Blue, papyrus/stretch underswap
Sans/red, edge/papyrus underfell
sans, papyrus. Undertale
sugar/papyrus and axe/sans horrortale
outer/sans, star/papyrus outertale
tangos/sans and dance/papyrus, dancetale
Fellswap-black/sans and gold/papyrus
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare     
Xtale, cross                  
Dusttale, dust, phantom
Killertale, killer
Also geno will be included sooner or later
Nightmares gang
Mecha, kin, beats, Abyss
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim

amv fellswap

X