Walking around...fresh watching

Fresh glanced around behind the shades as black walked around the whole entire home he was in after he finished making some food for himself and the others, leaving a plate for his brother.

Fresh felt a little curious as to why black offered himself to be a host for fresh when they first met.

But hasn't asked yet..maybe he will ask when he gets a new host? Fresh thought as black headed outside and to a Forrest.

Fresh just watched as another sans called abyss exited a portal and started talking to black about somethings.

Fresh listened in on the conversation, if only because he was curious and not because he was concerned about what black was going to do.

"So your on the last orb that you need to find..hmm did you want any help with it? You know I can track the orb as long as I'm in it's range." Black told abyss who shook his head.

"No I can also feel when the orb is around me as well, though probably not as much as your range..I'll ask you for help when I'm close to finding it though, but we can hang out later tonight?" Abyss asked black who nodded at that.

"We can visit outertale, I might not be able to see it yet but it is very pretty from what I know." Black told abyss who let out a hum at that.

"Ok. What time?" Abyss asked black who looked thoughtful.

"Hmm maybe around 9 pm? I usually go to my room around that time, I can pretend to go to bed at that time tonight and head to outertale." Black told abyss who looked thoughtful before nodding at that.

"Yeah I can met you there at that time. See you tonight then." Abyss responded and left the au while black started walking back to home.

Fresh poked at blacks soul gently, getting blacks attention.

"Yes fresh?" Black responded as he walked and fresh made his intentions clear to blacks soul who hummed.

"Ah you want to know about the orbs?" Black responded and fresh responded with a yes to that.

"Hmm those orbs are supposed to help abyss get his au back as far as I know. And each one can like fuse with him and he can get pretty powerful with them. Don't tell anyone else though or try to use it against him. He's had it a bit rough." Black told fresh as he walked into the place and headed upstairs after looking around a bit.

Fresh just watched curious, black headed inside his room and sat on his bed.

"No ones here, I don't feel anyone here, so I'm good for now." Black said with a hum.

Fresh just stayed silent and just watched as black started doing some things, very curious.

~time skip to outertale~

Black sat down and waited for abyss in outertale, humming a bit as he felt abyss appear and sit next to him before talking about somethings, along with something about something strange happening recently with his group Since someone wasn't letting beats and kin go back to their own aus.

Black just hummed as he listened to his friend abyss, he's pretty sure he knows who it is..if it's like the abysstale comics on YouTube...it could have changed since he's here along with the fact that he's met nightmare and his gang who seem more mellow and all.

Black nodded at what abyss was saying before responding to it and then paused as he felt someone appear near them.

But before black could say anything, something wrapped around black and Yanked him back and into a portal.

"Black!?" Abyss shouted as he got up to chase after his friend before the portal closed before he could get close to it.

Abyss stared in shock before snapping out of it and took off to go get help since he couldn't sense his friend anymore.

Meanwhile with black who got up and looked around...why is everything black? Black thought with a hint of confusion as to where he was at and blinked as he heard a voice talk to him.

...huh...why was the voice talking about him..and..wait what...?

___*_\__*____*____*_____*____*___*_
And I leave it there with 772 words, I hope you like and comment what you think.

And you all can guess who kidnapped black and why they are talking about black and something else that has black surprised.

Well ja ne~!

Blue, stretch underswap
red, edge underfell
sans, papyrus. Undertale
sugar and axe horrortale
outer, star outertale
tango and dance, dancetale
Fellswap-black and gold
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare Xtale, cross Error Ink Fresh Dusttale, dust, phantom
Killertale, killer
Also geno will be included sooner or later

Nightmares gang
Mecha, kin, beats, Abyss

amv fellswap

Xxxx