Hope

"Gyn. " Frigga said, looking at her after Odin and Thor left.

"Yes, my queen." She said, tears were threatening to fall from her eyes but she held herself in front of her queen.

"When Thor aids the king, call him, Sif, and the warrior three to the throne room." Said Frigga, Gungnir clasped in her hand.

Gyn bowed, but before she left she said. "I'm sorry for your loss my queen."

Frigga glared at her. "My son is not dead."She said and then left before hearing any response.

..........................

Sif and the warriors three came into the throne room where Frigga was standing, Thor at her side, she watched them with anger in her eyes.

"You called for us, my queen? " Sif said with her head held high as if Frigga will praise them for their actions.

"We are very delighted to have prince Thor here on Asgard. "Volstagg said, beaming at Thor who hadn't returned his enthusiasm.

"And what made you return my son?" Frigga said calmly.

Fandral looked shocked at her question but then he said. "Loki! He usurped the throne and he had to be stopped! "

"You thought that Loki stole the throne?" She laughed bitterly, not waiting for their response, she continued. "How can he steal what was his right! Odin fell into his sleep, Thor was banished, and you are telling me that Loki usurped the throne?!"

"But, my queen! It was one of his schemes." Sif said angrily.

"Have a care how you speak to me. "Frigga ordered, glaring at Sif." Or have you forgotten who you are?"

"No, my queen. I apologize." Sif bowed.

"And what you did with attacking Joutenheim, do you know what the punishment is for disturbing the peace between two realms? "She continued without acknowledging Sif's apology.

"My queen... "Hogun said, shocked at what the queen was implying.

"You didn't even aid your king in the matters that were caused by your stupidity. "Frigga said.

"You have betrayed your king for your petty reasons and because of your foolishness, I have lost my son into the void. "She said, trying not to tear up in front of them.

"Lost him? It was not our intention for Loki to die."Fandral said, tears welling up in his eyes, he was the only one from the warriors and Sif who sometimes enjoyed Loki's company.

"Yes, Lord Fandral." The queen said, looking at her son who was looking at the ground and trembling.

"Guards! " She said and waited till three Einherjar came in front of her and bowed.

"Yes, my queen. "One of them said.

"Take the traitors to the dungeons, they have betrayed the royal family and I will discuss with the All-father what will be their punishment. "

"Mother, it was my fault. "Thor tried to protest but the queen silenced him with one of her glares.

"And Thor, you will be punished too for returning while you were banished."

...................................

When Frigga returned to her chambers, all of her repressed emotions surfaced and she started to cry her heart out, sobs racked her body.

Loki is gone, She lost him. It was as if a piece of her heart was torn from her.

Does this mean that she won't see her little boy again? How couldn't she see how Loki was struggling when she gave him gungnir. Her little boy has been hurting and she was not there for him.

But he couldn't be dead, she refused to admit that.

Tendrils of her magic reached the Norns, maybe they will ease the ache in her heart.

"I seek your help, please respond to me. " She pleaded, her voice catching as she sobbed.

Three figures with white hair stood in front of her.

"What do you seek, queen Frigga of Asgard? "Asked Urd, the one in the middle.

"My son, he fell into the void. I must know if he is alive or not." She said, almost begging them to give her answers.

"Your son?" Verdandi asked. "Your husband is the reason he fell."

"What do you mean?" Frigga asked, confused.

"Your husband didn't offer any words to prevent Loki from falling when he wanted his father's approval," Skuld said.

"And you didn't try to tell him anything about his heritage." Urd said. "Children are supposed to be a bliss to their parents but you have destroyed him." She continued.

Frigga stumbled to her feet. "I am sorry for what I have done, if I could return back, I would correct my mistakes." She said and then she shouted. "AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW, I'VE LOST MY CHILD, A PIECE OF MY HEART."

"I can't see him again, I've lost him. "She stammered in a small voice, she felt like a little girl and didn't know what to do.

The Norns were looking at her. "I respectyour courage queen Frigga Fjorgynndottir," Verdandi said.

She looked at them with wide eyes, filled with tears, and was about to apologize but Skuld raised her hand to stop her.

"Your son is alive and you need to get him out of the void. "Urd said before vanishing.

And then her magic felt it, the connection to her younger son's magic.