Vision

After eating Laura's lasagna, Loki made his way to the barn where they were keeping the Maximoff twins, two plates in his hands. He didn't want to be the one who approaches them, but Strange has told him that they need to get them on their side as soon as possible.

He was greeted by the sight of the twins, sitting next to each other, ropes tying them up. It seems Pietro tried to get out of them but he failed. Pietro glared at Loki as he approached them. No one said a word when Loki slid the tray in front of them, but......

"I am sorry." Wanda blurted after a minute from staring at the plates.

"Wanda." Pietro hissed at her. She glanced at her brother and then looked at Loki, Something flickered across her face because she knew that the things she saw had happened to him.

"I hurt you," she said, shuddering at the torture that she had witnessed.

"Oh," Loki said. He wanted to tell her that she tore into his mind and saw his nightmares, He wanted to snarl at her but he didn't want her to see more of his vulnerability. She has seen enough.

"All I wanted to do was to make you all suffer for being Stark's friends," Wanda said. "We were trapped for two days." She continues, her face looks haunted, as if she was remembering something horrible.

At Loki's confused look, Pietro said. "We were ten years old, having dinner, the four of us. When the first shell hits, two floors below, it makes a hole in the floor. It's big. Our parents go in, and the whole building starts coming apart. I grab her, roll under the bed, and the second shell hits. But, it doesn't go off. It just... sits there in the rubble, three feet from our faces. And on the side of the shell is painted one word..."

"Stark." Wanda finished for her brother.

Don't sympathize with them, she tore into your mind, Loki tried to think, but if he was in their place, he would do the same thing as them. But he knows that Stark is still regretting not knowing what his weapons are used for, still blaming himself.

"We know of Ultron's plan, we wanted to make one man suffer, not the destruction of the whole planet," Wanda said.

"And I would do anything, as long as it keeps Wanda safe, even dying for her," Pietro said.

Wanda's head snapped to her brother. "Pietro," she said, but Pietro looked at her with a determined look on his face. "I assure you, Wanda, that you would be safe as long as I am alive."

"I assure you, brother.... the sun will shine on us again." he still remembers what the witch had let him see, the tired look on his brother's face as Asgard was destroyed around them.

But this can't be true, he would do anything to prevent this from happening.

Because Thor won't ..........

He felt something break inside of him because he refuses to believe what he saw.

"I would do anything for my brother too." Loki found himself blurting. The thought of losing Thor wasn't accepted. As his mother always tells them, "There will always be Thor and Loki. No Thor without Loki or Loki without Thor."

...............................

When Loki entered Barton's house, with Pietro and Wanda trailing after him, he found Nick Fury with the rest of the team; they didn't look surprised with the presence of the Maximoff twins. Perhaps Steve had told them that they can get the twins on their side.

"Finally, the prince has graced us with his presence." Fury said. "Where is Thor?"

"He went to Asgard," Loki answered, shortly. The Maximoff twins were standing beside Loki, as Loki would protect them from the others.