Family bonding

A dark laugh echoed through the air. Fear coursed through Loki's body as he recognized that laugh. The Mad Titan's face came into his view and smirked at him. The other was standing beside his master. "Ready for another session, Odinson." Thanos looked delighted at the sight of an Odinson laying on the ground.

The other put his six-fingered hand on Loki's head, pain erupting through Loki's body, It was as if the other was burning his mind. Loki was screaming and thrashing to get away, but there were two Chituari holding him down.

"Loki." Frigga's gentle voice sounded so near, She can't be here, She is in danger! Loki tried to warn her, but she was still calling his name, "Sweetheart, you need to wake up." She said in a gentle voice.

And Suddenly, Loki shot upright, breathing loud and fast, his hands gripping hard into the bedding. He was looking at the corner of his room. "Loki, I am here, my prince," Frigga said softly, and he let out a whimper. She wanted to comfort him, but she was certain at this moment that her touch wouldn't be welcome.

"Amma," he whispered, his gaze flicked at her, then he looked at the same corner, "You need to get out of here, Amma, he is coming......."

Frigga didn't look at the corner. Her heart shattered at the afraid look on her son's face as she kept looking at him.

"You are fine, Loki." She said. "You are safe, my son." She pulled him into her embrace, wrapping her arms around him, she ran her hands through his hair as his entire body trembled.

"You are in Asgard, Loki." She said, but Loki wasn't listening to her, his shaking increasing. She moved her hands to cup his cheeks. "You are all right, Loki. And I am fine. We are in your room."

"Móðir." He said, confusedly, looking around him at the familiar place, and then he looked at his mother.

"Yes, my son," she said, wiping his tears. "I am right here."

Loki sighed and buried his head into Frigga's shoulder. "I am sorry móðir for waking you."

"No need to apologize, my son. "She smiled, kissing his forehead. "Nothing will harm you, Loki." She had awoken and had a sudden urge to see Loki, to make certain he was alright.

"I thought that I would be there forever." He shuddered at the thought and Frigga's hold tightened. "I thought that no one was ever coming to save me."

"I refused to believe that I had lost you," she said. "I am sorry my son, I have failed you, and I knew that you were struggling but I thought you knew that I loved you, even if you are not my child by blood." Loki flinched and tried to get away from her but stopped when she said, "You are my heart and soul, and I love you so much, I don't care whose blood you bear, because you are mine "

And Frigga just held him, saying soft words to him, and how much she loved him, and that she will always be by his side. She was comforting Loki, but she was also comforting herself that he was there with her.

..................................................................................

Thor wasn't surprised when a servant came and said that queen Frigga was requesting his presence at Loki's room in the early morning. He was sure that she stayed the night with him. He was greeted by the sight of their mother and his brother waiting for him to eat their breakfast, but he was surprised to see their father with them. He kissed his mother's cheek and greeted them when he entered.

After a few moments of silence, Thor asked. "How are you feeling, brother?" Smiling at his brother, it had been a long time since they had breakfast as a family.

Loki looked at Frigga who nodded at him and said, "I am well, Thor." Thor wished that Loki would call him brother like when he had woken up but Loki was looking worried about something.

"Thor, there is something we want to tell you." Frigga paused, looking at Loki, and then she continued, "And I think you already know what."

Thor looked at his family, especially his brother and found that Loki was looking down at his lap, avoiding Thor's gaze. "Loki is a Jotunn," Thor said, and Odin looked at him warningly, but Thor wasn't about to say anything that could hurt Loki. "And I don't care if he doesn't share the same blood as mine." he paused and waited for Loki to look at him. "All I know is that we have grown up together and shared many experiences. You are my brother, Loki, and nothing will change that."

Loki met Thor's gaze, searchingly. He soon felt himself relax, knowing that Thor had not lied, and he was now sure that he hadn't lost his brother. A smile bloomed on Thor's lips as he realized his brother believed him.

Frigga was content to have her family reunited, and she believed they will be a happy family again, like when they were before Loki discovering his heritage, She was content to not lose another member of her family.

Frigga was pulled from her thoughts by Odin's voice, "Thanos, son of A'lars." She watched her younger son flinch, but he tried to cover it.

"He was born Dione on Saturn's moon of Titan, Thanos grew up in a peace-loving family. However, he began experimenting on other Titans, which increased Thanos' obsession with death and genetic experimentation. Possessing the DNA of the Deviants and Eternals made him extremely powerful and resilient. At one point, Thanos exposed himself to cosmic rays, which distorted his body," Odin said. "He slaughtered many of his fellow Titans and many planets. With the help of the other realms, we thought that we had killed him, but now I know we were wrong."

Frigga squeezed Loki's hand when she felt him tremble, "Why is he destroying planets?" Thor asked, he was grateful that they have saved Loki from this monster.

"He was known to be trying to woo lady death," Odin answered and continued. "He has the mind stone."

"And he will try to have the other stones," Loki said, closing his eyes to banish the memories of his captive.

Odin nodded, "We need to prepare for a war that will come." he said.