The convergence

The royal family and Jane were gathered in the library, books in front of them to know how to extract the reality stone from Jane's body. Odin was transferred to his chambers after Frigga and Loki put him in the Odinsleep.

"But mother!" Thor was still arguing about Hela's presence. "How can we trust her?! she must be in the dungeons." He said, glaring at Hela.

"Thor! enough of this talk." Frigga said tiredly. "I trust her and she shall stay here."

Thor looked at Loki for any help but his brother shrugged and said nothing which made Thor huff.

"Still like to throw a tantrum, nothing has changed. "Hela said, smirking at Thor.

"Mother!" Thor shouts, banging a fist on the table.

"Poor little Thor," Hela said while pouting.

Loki snorted at that, making Thor glaring at him. "Behave! Both of you act like children." Loki said, looking at the glaring Thor and Hela. "I am the youngest one and here I am giving you advice."

"Were they like that when they were young?" Jane whispered to Frigga, who was smiling fondly at her children.

Hela was observing Loki after what he said, which made Loki shift in his seat. "What? He blurted.

"You are..." Hela said. "Odin kept you, Laufeyson"

"Hela," Frigga said warningly when she noticed Loki's flinch. "Enough of these talks. Our priority now is extracting the stone from Jane and containing it safely."

Loki looked at Thor who smiled at him reassuringly and Hela noticed that which made her suspects that there is a story behind that.

"Did you find anything, sweetheart?" Frigga said to Loki, and he nodded at her.

"During a Convergence in the distant past, the king of the dark elves sought to take advantage of the weakened boundaries between the realms to use a powerful weapon known as the aether to revert the universe to the primordial state of darkness in which his race had once thrived. These attempts were thwarted by the Asgardians under the command of their king. Following their crushing defeat, Malekith and the surviving Dark Elves retreated, entering a prolonged hibernation." Loki said, reading from the book in front of him. "I think they were waiting until the time of the next Convergence."

"Perhaps we can use magic as it is the only way Malekith would use to extract the Aether from Jane," Thor said, surprising Loki when he said using magic.

"When I found the stone, and it only picked me as I was the only host available. Maybe we can go to the same place ......." Jane said, looking at the royal members.

"And wait for it to pick a new host," Hela said, looking at her nails as if she doesn't care about what they are talking about.

"Who would be the host?" Thor asked.

"Loki and Hela," Frigga said. "With your combined magic, you would be able to extract it and Thor will put it in the container before it becomes a host in anyone else's body.

............................................................

Loki transports them to Greenwich, Thor and Hela tried not to acknowledge each other, which gets them a warning from Frigga that they might not succeed because of that.

"I will keep an eye on them, mother." Loki had said, smirking at the sulking figures of his siblings.

After evacuating the area, Jane guided them to the area that radiated the most energy where she found the Aether. She gave them a nod, and they waited.

And waited.

"It has been thirty minutes." Said Loki. "Are you quiet......." He didn't even finish because it had begun.

And chaos erupted around them.

Jane's body raised from the ground and her pitch-black eyes were looking at Loki, who was frozen in his spot.

I can't go back there. Loki panicked.

"NOW!" Hela shouted at Loki. And he felt his sister's ancient magic drawing the Aether to her. He put his hand on Hela's shoulder and green light emitted to supply her magic with his.

Jane collapsed as the Aether was extracted from her and was now hovering in the air, waiting to go to its new host, Loki thought it was looking at him. Loki can hear his brother's cry out as Thor was running to them, the container in his hand, and he launched himself to where the stone was hovering before it took Loki's body as a host and he clasps the seal around the stone.

The world became quiet around them.

........................................................

"Something happened here," Loki said when he and Thor entered the vault to secure the reality stone in it. He can feel loathsome magic in the vault. An ancient one.

"Nothing is out of the place," Thor said, observing the vault, and then his eyes landed on the empty place where the Tesseract was placed. "Loki."

Loki's eyes widen at where Thor was looking, how could someone steal the space stone from Odin's vault? This is impossible, and who stole it? Loki tried not to think about the worst, which was Thanos gaining it.

.......................

Sorry for the late update but work is taking all my time. 😭😭😭