Ultron

"Well, you know, the suit can take the weight, right? So I take the tank, fly it right up to the General's palace, drop it at his feet, I'm like, "Boom! You looking for this?" James Rhodes said, making an explosion gesture by his hands while Stark and Thor just look at him blankly, but then.....

"BOOM." someone appeared from thin air, making Rhodes startle and look at the source of the sound. "Fuck man, you were about to give me a heart attack," Rhodes exclaimed.

"BROTHER!" Thor grinned at his brother. "Where is the sorcerer?" he asked.

"Yeah, I am sure that I have invited both of you," Tony said.

Rolling his eyes, Loki said. "He is quite busy, only Norns know what he is doing." Then he looked at Rhody. "Is that the whole story?"

"Yeah, it's a War Machine story."

"Well, it's very good then." Thor laughs. "It's impressive." he continued.

Thor, Tony, and Rhody were talking about Pepper and Jane, which made Loki huff in boredom. He decided to seek the widow as she and Loki had become sort of friends. He found her with Bruce next to the bar; he tried not to eavesdrop, but well it wasn't in his nature.

"It's nice," he said when Bruce left.

"What, what is?" she asked, knowing very well what Loki was referring to.

"You and Banner."

She took a long swing from her drink and said. "He's worried we won't work." and at Loki's questioning gaze, she said. "He doesn't trust himself in a relationship."

"Oh," Loki said, he knew that Banner still couldn't control the Hulk, and it seemed that it was giving him problems. "I am sorry." he didn't know how to comfort his friend but she just shrugged.

"How are things going on Asgard?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Well..." he smiled sarcastically. "We discovered that we have a sister that was banished and forgotten about."

"Sister..........." Natasha said and with that Loki told her about all the things that happened in Asgard.

...................................................................

A few hours later, the only people who remained are the avengers, Rhody and Maria Hill. Loki was sitting next to Natasha observing the contest between the people in front of him to see who would lift Mjolnir.

"Uh.." Clint said, twirling some chopsticks in his fingers, "Whosoever be the worthy shall haveth the power! Whatever man! It's a trick." He said, returning his voice normal at the end.

"Well please, be my guest," Thor said, inviting Barton towards Mjolnir and everyone's attention was on Clint as he made his to the Asgardian weapon.

When Loki caught Thor's eyes, he raised his eyebrow at his brother. Of course, no one shall be able to lift Mjolnir, well except his brother. Loki was so jealous when he wasn't able to lift it, and Thor could. Why couldn't he be worthy like his brother?

Clint moved to grab Mjolnir and......

he couldn't.

Soon Stark tried to lift it, saying it is physics, but of course, he couldn't lift it, even with his armored hand and Rhodey's help, he failed

" Are you even pulling?" Rhodes said to Tony.

" Are you on my team?" Tony asked, and they tried to pull harder, but they couldn't.

Loki was laughing so hard at them that made Tony glaring playfully at him and asked. "Why don't you try it, Rudolph?"

Ignoring Thor's gaze. "I have already tried that," Loki replied.