Home

They passed through worlds that Thor didn't recognise. His only concern was the ragged and short breaths that came from his brother. And he found himself in the palace gardens.

"Loki, we made it, we are home," Frigga said gently to Loki, who was curled into a ball and shivering. "You are safe. "She went to reach for her son, but he flinched.

"NO!" He screamed. "What have I done? Master will punish me." He continued and looked at his mother and brother. "Take me back to him, I don't want to be here." He pleaded.

Frigga's heart broke. Why did her precious son have to suffer in his life?

"I should have killed him! How dare he lay his hands on my brother! "Thor said angrily.

"Thor! Can you stop being angry in front of him? Can't you see he is afraid?" She said quietly as to not startle her younger son.

She crawled to Loki and gathered him in her arms and ran her fingers through his hair. "Don't worry, my son. I won't let anyone harm you or even think about harming you." She said. Tears falling from her eyes.

"Móðir." Loki said, reaching to wipe his mother's tears, but his hand was trembling. "Don't cry, móðir, please." He wiped her tears with his hand; it had dried blood on it but she didn't care.

Her beautiful son was concerned about her despite him being the one in pain.

"I love you, móðir." He said before closing his eyes and falling into unconsciousness.

"We shall take him to lady Eir," Thor said to Frigga and lifted his brother, who was light as a feather. "I hope my brother will be the same Loki that we know."

Frigga agreed silently with him and thanked the Norns for guiding her to Loki. She didn't want to imagine what could have happened if they had been any later.

Frigga and Thor ran to the healers' chamber in the palace, ignoring the guards who tried to stop them.

"My queen!" Gasped Estrid, one of Lady Eir's assistants, when she saw her queen and the prince's condition.

"Bring us lady Eir immediately!" Frigga said, without looking at the healer. She watched as Thor laid her son's broken body on the bed.

...........................

The door opened and Frigga's head snapped to where Lady Eir was standing, Frigga and Thor were halfway to the door, Frigga's breath caught in her throat at the expression on lady

Eir's face. "Eir, How is he?"

"The prince has suffered blood loss, many bone fractures, and internal injuries. But we were able to stabilize him." Lady Eir replied, glancing at Thor, and then met Frigga's eyes.

"My brother will be well, Lady Eir?" Thor asked.

"Yes, my prince." She said, but Frigga could see from her expression that there was something else.

"What are you not saying, Lady Eir?"

"My queen, I think it is six months worth of torture." She grimaced.

"What is that supposed to mean? Loki was lost for only six days!" Thor exclaimed. Eir must be wrong, this cannot be true.

"The scans are showing that, but I think there are places where the time differs from on Asgard."

Frigga inhaled a shaky breath, a hand on her chest to keep calm. "I want to see my son." She declared.

Lady Eir nodded, and they followed her silently to the healing chamber and found Loki lying on a bed, A glimmering gold dome of energy encased the entire frame of the bed. He lays still, blankets pulled up to his chest. They had changed his clothes; he was dressed in a green robe with golden embroidery at the cuffs of the sleeves.

Frigga went forward until she was standing him, to look at him. His face had lost its bruises, but Frigga couldn't see what his entire body looked like. Her precious boy was alone for six months, thinking that no one is coming for him.

"I am sorry, my darling." She whispered. "I will fix everything and no one will harm you."

Oh, how much she shall enjoy killing Thanos.

"He will be well, mother." She started in surprise, not having Thor standing beside her.

They stood in silence until Thor broke it. "Father has not come," he said.

"I don't know if he will ever come." She said, looking at Loki sadly. "But I will go to him, I must speak with him."

"I will stay with Loki until he wakes up," Thor said.

Frigga nodded and looked at Loki. "I will return soon, my son." She wanted desperately to reach and kiss him on his forehead, but she couldn't.