The sanctuary

It has been six days since Loki's fall and no one in Asgard knew what happened, they felt the destruction of the Bifrost but they were still awaiting their king's speech.

Odin returned to the throne room, his wife didn't wish to speak to him because he was one of the reasons that her son let go.

"Tell me, what did you tell him before he fell? "Odin remained silent.

"Tell me! "Frigga shouted at him.

"I said 'No, Loki'. "

"Just 'No, Loki'? 'No, Loki'? After he tried to gain your approval, that's what you said to him."

"Mother, please." Thor tried to calm her but she was not listening to him.

"You k-know w-what he used to t-tell me?" Tears streamed down her face. "He told me why does father hate me, amma. I'm sorry, if I did anything wrong, I will try to be better. "

"He used to think that you hated him! "She continued. "And I don't know if it is true, but I don't want to speak to you until my son is here and safe, Odin, All-father." And with that, she left.

His mother was not speaking to his father and Thor felt lost. His friends would be imprisoned for years and his brother was not by his side, he still wishes to jump into the void and bring back his brother.

................................

Thor was going to the training ground, Mjolnir in his hand when a guard came running to him.

"Your highness! The king and the queen are arguing at the broken Bifrost. "The guard said.

Loki was holding the other end of gungnir and then he fell.

Thor doesn't want his mother or father near the void.

He ran to the Bifrost and saw that indeed they were arguing, he felt his heart stop as his mother stood near the edge.

"This is insane, woman! He is dead! "Thor heard Odin shouting.

"You don't know anything, Borson! "She glared at him. "I will save my son and none of you will hurt him or even think to hurt him. "

" Mother! Get away from the edge. "Thor said with fear in his eyes.

His mother smiled sadly at him and then she jumped.

"NOOOO! FRIGGAA. " Odin shouted, and then his eyes widened as Thor jumped after her.

................................

Darkness surrounded Thor, he was panicking because he couldn't see his mother. What if he lost her? What if she was dead?

Flashes of memories were running through his mind.

"Thor Odinson... You have disobeyed the express command of your King. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you have opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horrors of war."

Everything had gone wrong from the moment they marched to Joutenheim.

"You are unworthy of this Realm..."

"Unworthy of your title."

"Unworthy of the loved ones"

"I'm sorry, father." He tried to say but no sound came out of him.

"We don't want someone who fights like a woman in our group, Loki." Volstagg had said.

"Ergi." Sif said, and the whole group laughed.

Thor didn't defend his brother, just watching as his face crumpled and hurt written on his face, And then he left with his friends, leaving Loki alone but that night he went to his brother's chamber and Loki hugged him when he tried to comfort him.