Sakaar

When Loki returned to Midgard, specifically to Dr. Strange's sanctum, he found Natasha hovering behind Strange while Strange was looking over some sort of map, papers were scattered everywhere around him, the whole place was a mess. They were lost in their search that they didn't even notice Loki.

"Yes!" Strange said, his eyes darting to Natasha, then returned to the map. "I have found him."

"Found who?" Loki said, and it is not every day to startle the Dr. or the the spy. They looked at Loki but then returned to their search.

"Bruce," Natasha was the one who answered. "He disappeared after the fight of Ultron."

Loki made his way to them and looked at the map. There was a red dot in the place where strange was pointing at.

"What is that place?" Natasha asked Strange with a hopeful tone because they finally were able to detect his place.

Strange looked at Loki as if he knew the place. "Sakaar," he said, and it was clear that the other Loki from Strange's timeline was at this place before.

..............................................

They agreed that Loki and Natasha will save Banner while Steve, Clint, Stark, and Strange will remain on Midgard. Thor stayed in Asgard with the twins.

Strange has told Loki something about stopping a civil war which happened between Stark and Roger because of the accords, and the appearance of the Winter Soldier.

They traveled through Strange's portal by a Quinjet and found themselves in a place where piles of trash rising high into the blue sky, mountains of trash on the ground.

"Did Strange tell you anything about this place or its ruler?" Natasha said from her pilot seat.

"The ruler of Sakaar, a man known as the 'Grandmaster.' He claims that Sakaar is a collection point for all lost and unloved things." Loki shrugged at the look Natasha was given him and continued. "He forces the lost souls who fall to Sakaar to fight each other for glory."

"And again, how did Strange know all of this?" Natasha asked the same question when Strange told them about Black Dwarf's plan.

Loki shrugged, which made Natasha look suspiciously at him, and before she said anything, a loud voice loomed in the air when they landed on the dock and got out of the Quinjet.

"State who you are." A tall mysterious man in golden robes, surrounded by weirdos and insanely dressed palace guards, said. "Oh, I like this device, Topaz. But I wanted to try it while they were in the air."

"Natasha, we finally made it. "Loki said, excitedly, looking at Natasha, and then he continued. "We are such fans of you. The amazing Grandmaster," he exclaimed.

"The creator of Sakaar and the father of the Contest of Champions." the Grandmaster beamed at them. "And who are you?

"I am Loki Odinson of Asgard."

"And I am Natasha Romanoff of Midgard," Natasha said, giving the Grandmaster her famous flirty smile, Loki wanted to puke at the look on the Grandmaster's face.

"So, Grandmaster," Loki purred. "We have heard about your Contest of Champions and wanted to witness it."

The Grandmaster looked at Topaz, the woman who was glaring at Loki and Natasha. "Oh, Topaz," he said, moving his hands, excitedly. "An Asgardians is here to see my contest. I bet the news of my contest has reached the nine realms."

Topaz just grunted at him and continued glaring at Loki and Natasha.

...................................