JOHNTEN - FOREST SPRITE

Johnny slowly opened his eyes and stood up. As he peered around he couldn't see any of his friends. "Guys! Is this a prank?"

He walks for a little bit, looking around trees to try and see his friends but there's no one there.

"How did I get here?" Johnny scratched his head and looked around the forest. He had no memory of ever being here.

"Welp, I'm lost!"

Johnny sighed and started on his journey to leave. All of a sudden, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. He quickly whipped around, hoping to see one of his friends.

"Mark? Is that you? Are you in this bush?" Johnny hesitantly walks up to the bush. "Yuta? Kun? Hendery?? Is that you?"

Johnny reached his hands out and parts the leaves slowly. His eyes widen as he sees a male inside, sleeping.

"Ah!" Johnny jumps back as he sees the boy wake up. He falls to the floor, tripping over his own feet.

He watches as the boy gracefully exits the bush and stands in front of him in silence. His eyes were wide with wonder and he had some twigs and leaves in his hair.

Johnny stared back at the boy before speaking to him. "Hi?"

The boy in front of him tilted his head confused and looked behind over both of his shoulders before pointing at himself.

Johnny nodded his head. "Mhmm, I'm talking to you. You're the only one here aren't you?"

The boys eyes widen and he jumps to hide behind a tree. Johnny noticed that the boy didn't have any shoes on.

Johnny slowly got himself up off the floor. The boy watched from behind the tree, intrigued in Johnny but still scared.

Johnny turned to him and the boy quickly whipped back around the tree. "Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you?" Johnny said reassuringly, "are you okay?"

The boy peers back round the tree and hesitantly walks out. His clothes had a matching palette to the forest around them and the boy moved with grace and delicacy, as if he was floating.

The boy stood nervously in front of Johnny but was calmed a bit by his warm smile. "I didn't know you could see me," said the male, twiddling his thumbs.

"Why wouldn't I be able to see you?" asked Johnny softly.

"No one has ever seen me before," said the boy with his head down.

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

"The people who come through, I can see them but they can't see me. You're the first one to see me."

Johnny didn't understand but he noticed the boys strange aura. He almost felt like he was looking at someone inhuman. His body appeared to glow lightly and his clothes and hair seem to blow gently in the non existent wind. He felt strange looking at him, yet he couldn't take his eyes off him. It was as if something was making him so attracted to this man.

The boy noticed Johnny's stare and began to speak. "Are you a sprite as well?"

"What? Sprite? Uhhh, I actually like Dr. Pepper more."

The boy tilted his head. "So you're not a sprite? Are you... a human?"

Johnny scrunched his face up for a moment. "Yeah? Are you not a human or something?" he laughed.

The boy's eyes widened and he beamed a wide smile at Johnny. "You're really a human!? But you can see me!?"

Johnny thought that the boy must be on drugs or something. Or at the very least, insane.

"Uh, I'm just gonna get going then," said Johnny as he starts to walk off.

"Wait!" the boy rushes over to Johnny and stands in front of him. "Don't go, please!"

Johnny stops trying to leave and listens to the smaller male.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, it's just, humans have never been able to see me before! I'm a bit excited."

Johnny smiled politely to the strange boy but he still thought he was mad. "Do you live here or something? Coz I'm lost and I don't know how to get out."

"Oh! Let me guide you!"

"Guide me?"

The male nods excitedly. "You will surely get lost if you go by yourself. I know my way around here, after all, it is my home." The boy smiles to Johnny.

The male starts to walk a certain direction and Johnny follows, almost on instinct.

"Uh, so what's your name then?" asks Johnny.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself!" the boy stops walking and bows deeply to Johnny. "My name is Ten, I am a forest sprite for these woods. Or, for your purpose, I am the guide for your journey."

Johnny bows back politely. "I'm Johnny."

"You know, Johnny, I think there's a reason you were meant to meet me. I think I'm your spirit guide!"

"So that means you're really gonna help me find a way back home, Ten?"

"It would be my honour, Johnny. Now, you can follow me!"

The two begin on their long journey, Ten skipping with joy, to reach the edge of the forest and bring Johnny home. It was gonna be a long journey but hopefully they make it one piece. Hopefully...