NOMIN - TRAINEE

"And here is the company building! I train here, like, every day."

Jaemin's eyes widen at his phone screen.

"Hey, Jaemin. What you watching?"

"This is one of our practice rooms. Look, some other trainees are practicing in here too." Jeno points the camera to the other boys, "say hello to Youtube guys!"  They smile and wave at Jeno, making him laugh.

"Don't bother trying to talk to him, Haechan," starts Renjun, "he's OBSESSED with this idol trainee called Jeno who makes videos on youtube."

"Woah let me see," says Haechan, shoving his head next to Jaemin to look at the screen.

"SHHH!" Jaemin moves the phone from Haechan.

"Now, time for a workout! I'll do, like, a little montage or something. I don't know."

"WOAH! HE'S SO COOL!" says Haechan.

Jaemin's eyes are still fixed on the man on his screen, but he lets out a smile as he watches.

"LOOK AT HIS ABS! WOW!" says Haechan with an impressed expression on his face, "Is this why you're obsessed, Nana?"

"NO!"

"Renjun, look at this boy on Jaemin's screen."

At the call of Haechan, Renjun leans over to see an incredibly ripped man doing pull-ups at the gym. "This is the sort of stuff you're into, Jaemin?"

"No, I'm not," he says, blushing.

"You don't have to be embarrassed," says Renjun smirking.

"LOOK AT YOUR FACE, NANA," laughs Haechan, "YOU REALLY LIKE THIS BOY."

Jaemin quickly turns his phone screen off and puts his head on the table. "Just say it to the whole WORLD, Haechan. Not embarrassing at all..." he mumbles to himself.

"What did you say?!" asks Haechan, "I couldn't hear you. It was probably just 'MM I LOVE IDOL JENO BOY DOING A WORKOUT.' Was that it?"

Renjun holds in his laugh, "Okay, maybe HE makes it embarrassing. But you don't need to be embarrassed."

Jaemin finally lifts his head up and sees the two boys smirking at him. "What?"

"Nothing," says Renjun.

"You," starts Haechan, "have a crush on him?"

"Hyuck, keep your voice down," laughs Renjun. "We're out in public."

"Sorry," he smiles at Renjun, "but you do though, right? Right? Yes? Am I right?"

Jaemin groans and shrugs his shoulders. "You're annoying me. Plus, I'm only watching him because I wanna get signed to a company too. I need tips."

"Uh-huh, whatever you say, Nana," says Haechan, making a kissy face at him.

"You know he lives in Seoul, right? The company, that is. That's only, like, 15 minutes on the train. Plus, they're having auditions next week. Wanna go?"

"I-I don't know," says Jaemin, "what if I'm not good enough! You saw that boy, how strong he is. I'm nowhere NEAR that level."

"That's fine!" Renjun moves to sit next to Jaemin. "Don't worry. Trainees don't have to be that muscly, you know? Give it a shot! We know you've already been practicing for like 6 months, and we've seen your dancing. You'll get in for sure. So, what do you say?"

"Hmmmm," Jaemin ponders for a moment, "okay! Let's do it!"

Renjun smiles while Haechan cheers.

"Yay! Time to get you a big city boyfriend!"