MARKHYUCK - NEMESIS IIII

Mark and Donghyuck leave the school together after their "detentions" - which they ended up not doing.

"I bet you've brought your bike, weirdo," says Donghyuck.

"You're the weirdo. You've got to get the public bus every day," Mark responds.

"Rather take the bus than your stupid bike. It's ugly anyway," Donghyuck smirks.

The two walk past the car park that holds Mark's bike and Mark leaves; Donghyuck continues walking to the bus stop.

When he gets there, he peers to the screen to see when the next bus is.

"50 minutes?!" Donghyuck flops back on the seat.

He shoves in his earphones and blasts his music loud. After a minute or so, a loud sound catches his attention. He pulls one earphone out, listening to the annoying motorbike revving that was coming his way. The sound grows louder and louder before it seems to stop just in front of him. When he looks up, he sees the owner of the bike - Mark Lee.

"What time's your bus?" Mark asks nonchalantly.

Donghyuck stares at him for an extra second before shoving his other earphone in and going on his phone.

"Hey! Don't ignore me, loser. I'm doing you a favour here."

"What favour, annoying me? And who asked for your favour anyway, hmm?" Donghyuck removes his earphones and turns his phone off, before sitting upright. "I like getting the bus."

"Oh really?" Mark raises an eyebrow before peering to the screen attached to the bus stop. "You've got a 45 minute wait!"

"Yeah, I like waiting ages for the bus, it's relaxing," Donghyuck folds his arms and turns his head to the side, ignoring Mark's gaze.

"Fine, if that's how you want it," Mark starts his bike again, slowly peering out of the corner of his eye to see if Donghyuck was watching - he wasn't.

All of a sudden, that familiar grey sky that loomed over them turned dark, and slow and fat raindrops fall from it. Within seconds, the rain changes from tolerable to fast and slinging, and the pair are caught right in the middle.

As Mark begins to leave, he slyly shifts his eyes to Donghyuck, who was beginning to shiver as the weather turned cold and foul.

"Get on." Mark chucks Donghyuck his spare helmet.

Donghyuck glares at Mark before putting the helmet on and rushing to the motorbike.

"Why have you gotta be so difficult?" Asks Mark as the two set off.

"Shut up."

Mark continues to drive while Donghyuck sits moodily on the back, just barely holding onto Mark; his damp clothes were beginning to make him shiver.

"Are you cold? You're shivering so much you're gonna make me crash."

"I can't help being cold!" Hyuck shouts.

"Just stop shivering!"

"I literally can't, are you that stupid?" The two bicker.

"Well, hold onto me tighter and you'll warm up."

"Never."

"You have to hold onto me tight anyways, you know? Or you'll fall off and die and I don't want to go to prison for your incompetence."

Donghyuck thinks about holding tighter for a second before shaking his head. "Firstly, shut up. Secondly, I'd rather fall off than hold on tighter - that would be better than being on a bike with you."

"Fall off then!" Mark shouts, calling Hyuck's bluff.

"No! You don't tell me what to do..." Mark laughs at Donghyuck as he feels him slowly, and reluctantly, grip his waist tighter.

The two continue till they are at their houses. As they pull up, the rain seems to subside, with only light showering raindrops falling from the sky.

Mark parks his bike in his driveway and Hyuck quickly jumps off. He swiftly walks away until Mark calls him.

"Wait!"

Donghyuck turns around and stares at Mark. Mark walks up to Hyuck and looks straight at him. As he gets right in front of him, he stops. He slowly reaches his hands out to under Donghyuck's chin and unclips the helmet softly. He gently picks the top part up, watching as Donghyuck's wet hair stays flat against his head, before carrying it in his hand.

"You didn't take the helmet off, silly."

Hyuck was still staring at Mark and had to snap himself out of it. "I don't care. You don't use two helmets anyways, I could've just kept it. Why do you even carry two with you?!"

Mark couldn't help but avert his eyes to Donghyuck's wet helmet hair, and he starts to laugh.

"You look crazy," he laughs, pointing at Donghyuck's head.

Donghyuck ruffles his hair. "Shut the fuck up." He quickly walks away; Mark watches him intently as he stomps down his driveway.

"No 'thank you'?!" shouts Mark to Donghyuck. "Ungrateful brat."

"Suck my dick!" Donghyuck shouts back, as he sticks his middle finger up at Mark and walks into his house.