MARKHYUCK - NEMESIS II

"Dude, you were fighting Mark again?!" said Chenle raising an eyebrow.

Donghyuck shook his head. "It wasn't a fight... But I wish it was, I wanna beat him up so bad."

"You'll get expelled again, idiot," said Jisung. The three were walking home.

"So?! I don't give a shit. He fucking deserves it."

Chenle and Jisung exchange looks before they arrived at Donghyuck's house.

"Be careful, Donghyuck, you might see Mark again," Chenle smirked, "we don't want you getting into another fight now."

Almost on cue, Mark seemed to walk out of the front door of his house. The big driveway in front of his house created some distance between the two but Mark and Hyuck still lived too close. They were next-door-neighbours.

Hyuck frowned as he watched Mark walk out of his house to clean his motorbike. Hyuck could feel his blood boiling just looking at him. He goes to walk towards Mark's gate before a hand pulls him back.

"Hyuck! What did we just say?!" shouts Chenle.

Donghyuck scowls at Chenle.

"Stop looking for a fight all the time!"

The loud boy has made Mark aware of Donghyuck's presence and he lifts his head up and watches the scene.

"Let go," Hyuck shakes his shoulders free from Chenle's grasp to see Mark smirking at the three of them.

Chenle and Jisung pat Hyuck on the back to say goodbye and leave together. Mark slowly begins to walk towards Donghyuck until the two are facing each other, with only Mark's front gate separating the two of them.

"Thought you said I was obsessed with you?" taunts Mark.

"You are. That's why you've come over here."

"You were the one gawking at me. You want your face squished under my foot or something?"

Hyuck laughs to annoy Mark, "Gawking? Please... As for the fight, you're too much of a pussy to even come out of your own gate. So stop chatting shit."

All of a sudden Mark presses the button on the wall next to them to open his gate. Mark waits for the gate to fully open before speaking.

"Who's the pussy now?" said Mark, taking a step forward towards Donghyuck.

"Still you," Hyuck started, glaring at the other, "you drive that shitty bike." He gestured to Mark's motorbike. "That automatically makes you a pussy."

Mark slowly rolls up one of his sleeves and stares at Donghyuck with rage. "Say that again."

Donghyuck watches as Mark rolls up his other sleeve before locking eyes again. "Say what again? The fact that you're a pussy? Or that your bike is shit?" he smirks.

Mark suddenly throws a punch at Donghyuck, hitting him directly in his chest. Donghyuck's smirk fades as he stumbles back a bit, noticing his breath has been winded. He ignores the pain in his ribs and stands up straight before smirking at Mark again.

"You're such a fucking pansy," says Donghyuck rolling his eyes.

Donghyuck walks back towards Mark and begins to roll his own sleeves up. He is stopped, however, by the sound of a car beeping at the two of them.

* BEEP BEEP * "Hi boys!" says a smiley lady out of the window of the car. "Hyuckie, open the gate for me please?"

"O-okay," Donghyuck opens the gate for his mom to drive in and park.

"Hyuckie?" Mark laughs loud at Donghyuck.

"Shut the fuck up," says Donghyuck through gritted teeth. He slowly manages to get his breath back while the pain in his ribs is still present.

After Hyuck's mom had parked, the two ladies get out and join the boys at the front.

"Hi, Donghyuck," says the other lady, smiling at Donghyuck.

"Hi, Mrs. Lee," Donghyuck says back with a smile.

"How have you been? I see you both came home together, just like when you were kids-."

"NO!" the two shout in unison and look at each other. "No, we didn't come home together," says Mark.

"Oh, well okay then," Mark's mom raises her eyebrow, "Mark, have you been cleaning that bike again?! You've stained your shirt black!"

Mark's mom grabs Mark's shirt to examine the stain. Mark peers over to Donghyuck who can hardly contain his laughter and feels his cheeks blush pink. As he feels himself getting embarrassed, he gently pushes his mom off him.

"That's just the shirt design," says Mark, looking around awkwardly.

His mom finally stops examining the shirt. "Fine. Let's go in now shall we?"

"Come on, Donghyuck, we'll go in as well," adds Hyuck's mom.

The two ladies exchange their goodbyes and begin into their houses. As Donghyuck is walking into his house he sees that Mark has stopped and is staring at him.

Hyuck scrunches his face up at the boy and rolls his eyes. Mark walks over to the fence that the two houses share and smirks.

"Bye, Hyuckie."

Hyuck's eyes widen and he storms towards the fence.

"Don't fucking call me that."

"Or what?" Mark smiled, leaning in closer to the fence. "What can Hyuckie do about it?"

Hyuck can feel himself grow more irritated by the second as he glares at Mark.

"Shu-"

"HYUCK! COME ON, YOU'VE LEFT THE DOOR OPEN!" Hyuck's mom calls out from inside the house.

Mark laughs as he watches the pathetic Hyuck unable to do anything to him. He watches him as he leaves to go into his house, calling him Hyuckie one last time before his door is closed and locked.

Mark smiles to himself one last time and shakes his head. "Hyuckie, what an embarrassing nickname."

a/ni forgot i wrote lots of chapters for nemesis coz i wanted to make it its own story but i don't feel as tho i'd ever finish it. so i'm posting the chapters on this oneshot book :)