JAEYONG - ROOMATE

"Taeyong!" Jaehyun bangs on Taeyong's door.

Jaehyun could hear him moving inside and slowly walking up to the door. "What?" he says sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

"Can I come in?"

"But it's 4am! Go to bed or something..."

"Please~~," Jaehyun whined, sticking his foot in the door and practically inviting himself in.

Taeyong rolled his eyes and opened the door for him, but smiled when Jaehyun couldn't see his face.

"Thanks man," said Jaehyun as he flops on Taeyong's bed.

"Dude, I'm trying to sleep. You're taking up all the room," Taeyong jumps on the bed and pushes Jaehyun.

"Ah~, don't push me please Taeyong. You're too strong."

Taeyong turns to face Jaehyun but to his surprise Jaehyun is already looking at him. The two lock eyes and Taeyong's eyes fall down to Jaehyun's delicate and soft lips.

"Why did you want to come in here?" Taeyong asks softly, his eyes not moving from the boy's perfect mouth.

"I just wanted to see you," replied Jaehyun, who had noticed Taeyong's stare and smiled.

"You wanted to see me at 4 in the morning?" Taeyong rolls his eyes, "I have better things to do than see you."

Jaehyun laughs softly. "Like what? Talk to your boyfriend?"

"Very funny, Jae, but I don't have a boyfriend."

"You don't?" said Jaehyun raising an eyebrow.

Taeyong responds with a small shake of his head and a smug smile.

Jaehyun playfully jumps on top of Taeyong, straddling him, with one leg on either side of his body. "So what I'm hearing is, you're single?"

Taeyong felt his face flush red as Jaehyun continued smirking at him. He pushes Jaehyun off of him and curls up in a ball, facing away from him.

"Go to sleep. I'm so tired," says Taeyong, yawning.

A couple moments go by and Taeyong can feel Jaehyun tapping his back. He ignores it at first but the taps get more aggressive and hard. When the taps become unbearable, Taeyong turns around to see Jaehyun smiling sweetly at him.

"Stop poking me!"

"Taeyong, please be my boyfriend?"

"...what?"

Jaehyun sits up and Taeyong copies. "Be my boyfriend, please? I've liked you for so long now and I always want to spend time with you. I don't want someone else to take you first, especially that damn Doyoung."

"Jae? Are you serious right now? You want me to be your boyfriend?"

Jaehyun holds Taeyong's hands. "I know you might not like me as much as I like you but I'm prepared to wait. I cant imagine my life without you and I want to be with you all the time."

"Jaehyun..." Taeyong was flustered and he smiled cutely, feeling his cheeks burning up. "I've liked you for so long now. You mean so much to me."

Jaehyun grips Taeyong's hands tighter. "So you'll be my boyfriend then?!"

"Mmm," Taeyong nods, "okay. I'll be your boyfriend."

Jaehyun smiles widely and engulfs Taeyong in a hug, making him laugh. Jaehyun breaks their hug and quickly gets up. He proceeds to jump on Taeyong's bed from excitement. "Taeyong is my boyfriend!"

Taeyong laughs at him and goes to turn the light off so they can go to sleep but he is stopped by Jaehyun.

"Wait!" Jaehyun grabs hold of Taeyong before he could turn the light off.

"What?"

"We haven't became official yet."

"We haven't?" Taeyong didn't realise there were rules for becoming boyfriends, this was his first one.

"No. We have to do what all boyfriends do," said Jaehyun who slowly sat down on top of Taeyong's lap.

"And that would be?" Taeyong could feel his heart beating out of his chest and he could feel himself getting warmer with Jaehyun sitting on him.

Jaehyun leaned in close towards Taeyong. "What are you doing?" Taeyong asked, resting his hands upon Jaehyun's hips and noticing his smirk.

"We have to do what boyfriends do," he said, slowly moving his hips around on Taeyong. "Tae, can I kiss you?"

Taeyong felt Jaehyun's hips moving around on his sensitive area. He bit his lip, making sure that Jaehyun saw, before seductively looking up at him.

Jaehyun leaned in closer and tilted his head. Just as Jaehyun felt Taeyong's soft lips on his own, Taeyong removed his hands from Jaehyun's hips and pushed him away, making him fall over. Taeyong laughed at Jaehyun who was staring at him confused.

"You think I'm that stupid?" Tae laughs.

Jaehyun pouts, "I thought we were gonna kiss. We have to make it official!"

Taeyong hits Jaehyun on the head. "There. We're official now. I'm going to sleep," he smirks and lays down.

Jaehyun quickly lies down next to Taeyong and wraps himself around him, being the big spoon. He kisses Taeyong gently on the ear and nuzzles into his hair. "Taeyong? You look so cute when you sleep."

Taeyong turns around and puts his leg on top of Jaehyun. He leans in closer and whispers, "I'm the big spoon."

Jaehyun smirks and puts his leg on top of Taeyongs. "No, I am."

Taeyong repositions his leg on top only to be followed by Jaehyun doing the same. The two start to play fight, giggling and laughing at each other, until they eventually get tired and Taeyong settles for being the little spoon.

"Fine. You win," says Taeyong, melting into Jaehyun's arms, "but you have to cuddle me all night then, okay?"

Jaehyun smiles lovingly at Taeyong and holds him tighter. "I would do it even if you didn't ask."