MARKHYUCK - NEMESIS I

Donghyuck rolled his eyes as he noticed someone walking into his classroom.

"Class we have a new student today, his name is Mark Lee," the teacher introduced the boy to the class.

Mark smiled politely to the class before his eyes landed on a certain boy in the back row. His smile disappeared and he glared at him.

"Mark, you can sit at the back next to Donghyuck."

~

"Mark Lee really transferred here?" asks Chenle to Donghyuck at lunch.

"He sits next to me..." Hyuck gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

"When will you two stop fighting each other?" says Jisung to the group.

"Never," Chenle scoffed. "They hate each other so much. Hyuck got expelled and had to move here because he kept fighting him, remember?"

"Will you stop fucking talking about him?!" says Donghyuck, slamming his hands on the table and walking off.

~

That fucking Mark Lee, I hate him with a burning passion. Why the fuck has he come here? Does he want another fight?

"Oi!" a boy shouts from down the corridor. Donghyuck turns around to see Mark Lee storming at him.

Donghyuck glares at Mark while he walks over. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Why are you here, huh?" says Mark, grabbing hold of Donghyuck's collar.

"I could ask you the same fucking thing. You trying to follow me or something?" Donghyuck smirked, only pissing Mark off more.

Mark slammed Donghyuck into the lockers with a loud crash, hitting his head against the metal. "I asked, Why. Are. You. Here?" Mark said through gritted teeth, his face intimidatingly close to Hyucks.

Donghyuck shoved Mark off of him and rubbed the back of his head. "I just wanted to be. Got a problem?"

Mark laughed. "Got a problem? Are you fucking dense or something?"

"What are you laughing about!? You look so ugly like that ew." Donghyuck pulled a disgusted face at Mark, still wanting to piss him off even more.

"You just wanted to be at the school I was moving to, huh?"

"What are you talking about? I was here first." said Donghyuck trying to walk away.

Mark grabbed his arm tight. "Don't walk away from me." Mark tightened his grip on Donghyuck's arm. "You knew I was coming here coz your stupid ass mom came round my house and asked."

"Don't call my mom stupid," Hyuck tried to release Mark's grip on his arm. "And let go if you're not after a fight."

Mark squeezed even harder. "Who said I'm not after a fight?"

"Let me go you pussy. I didn't know you were coming here. If i did i would've went somewhere else," Donghyuck held onto Mark's arm with his other hand, trying to get him to release him. "And FYI, my mom doesn't come round your ugly ass moms house anyways. So shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're talking about."

Mark grabbed Donghyuck's wrists with rage and pinned him against the lockers hard.

"Ack-," Donghyuck screeched, "what do you think you're doing?"

Donghyuck could hear a teacher in the distance and thought it best to stay calm so that Mark can get told off.

"You think you're so fucking clever don't you, Donghyuck?"

"Yeah, I do. Now get off me."

Mark pinned Donghyuck tighter to the lockers and moved his face in closer. "You're so fucking weak you know that? You can't even move and I'm hardly touching you," Mark laughed. "And you said you could beat me in everything."

"I can beat you in everything. You're a fucking loser. You've followed me here coz you're obsessed with me."

"Obsessed with you?!" Mark laughed obnoxiously loud in his face. "Look at you! You've got nothing going for you really. Ugly, stupid, weak."

"And yet your still obsessed with me," Donghyuck smirked. He felt Mark's grip around his wrists tighten.

"You know, Donghyuck, you're really starting to piss me off-."

"I'm only just starting to?" he pouted. "I was trying to piss you off from the second you spoke to me," he taunted, smiling at Mark. "I'm disappointed."

Mark leaned his face in closer to Donghyuck's. "If you weren't such an obnoxious dick we could've been good neighbours, you know?"

"Don't think so," says Donghyuck, not trying to escape Mark's grip. He leans in a bit closer too, "I'll never like you."

Mark laughs. "Really? Then why are you letting me do this to you then?" Mark gripped Donghyuck's wrists tighter and moved his arms up a bit. "Letting me control you, hmm?"

Donghyuck widened his eyes as he felt a cold breeze against his now exposed stomach. He tried to escape Mark's grip to cover himself but he was in fact too weak.

Mark laughed at his feeble attempt. "Listen, Donghyuck. You can't ever be better than me, so stop trying it."

Donghyuck tried to wriggle out again but couldn't. He shuffled around trying to cover his stomach but couldn't manage anything. He peers down to see it on display.

Mark follows his eyes and looks at his soft and tanned stomach poking through underneath his shirt. Mark stared for a second before laughing at him. "You're so fucking useless. You trying to show me something, hmm?"

"No..." Hyuck looked away, embarrassed that his stomach was out. When he turned to the side, he could see a teacher now approaching them. "OW GET OFF ME YOURE HURTING ME!"

"What the fuck are you-,"

"Hey!" The teacher shouted from down the corridor. "Get off him!"

"Oh fuck," Mark let go of Donghyuck as the teacher approached. "This isn't over," he glared, before quickly glancing at Donghyuck's stomach which was still on show, and smirking at him. "Learn how to dress," he pointed to his exposed stomach before running away from the teacher.

"Hey kid, are you alright? What student was that?"

Donghyuck watched as Mark ran off before turning to the teacher and shrugging, "I don't know. Sorry, sir."