Chapter 18

"And then what happened?" Win is now currently with Pear at the library since their class is still about a couple of hours. His friend already knew what happened that night. It's been a week since the incident happened, and at the same time a week since Bright and Win talked.

"He was really mad at me to the point that he didn't gave me a chance to explain my side." Win sighed at the thought as he closed his Human Anatomy book and rest his head on top of it. "Wow, an idiot and bitch together? how nice." Pear said.

"Aish stop it Pear we all know that he doesn't know the whole story about it, not even a bit about me and Nevvy's great wall of hatred that stands between us." Alot of students in their university know how possessive Nevvy is to the point that she will make sure that no one can come near his boyfriend, not even a bug. "You bet."

Win is on his way to his next class. Once he entered the room, the number of students are few since it's still early. That's when he decided to sit on the back corner of the room to rest his head and sleep. After a few minutes, someone tapped his head making him groan in reply.

"Go away, I'm still sleepy." Win said while trying to catch the hand of the person who's been tapping him for a long time. "Haha you're really cute when you're grumpy bun." Win lift his head to know who it is.

"Luke! I'm sorry about the attitude." Luke just chuckled on Win's apology then sat down next to him. "Here, use my hoodie as your pillow, we still have 30 minutes before our class, you can rest."

"Wait I haven't returned yet your other hoodie when we ate last time." Luke chuckled remembering that moment "Well if you can't return it, keep it." Luke replied while finishes folding the hoodie then placing it to Win's desk.

"Lay your head I'll wake you up when our professor's here." Win flinched a bit when Luke tapped his head. He thanked Luke and gave him a sweet smile.

"Omg they look good together." "Yeah so sweet I envy them." Luke smiled at the compliments that he is hearing from others. He looked around  to find where are those coming from. He ended up seeing three girls who keeps on glancing to their side so he gave them a smile before going back to his own business.

After 30 minutes, their professor arrived which gave Luke the signal to wake up Win.

"Win? The professor is here, you should wake up by now." Win groaned but still woke up. "Your hair is messy, let me fix it." Luke was about to touch Win's hair when some girls squeled out of nowhere. "What's with the squeling people?" Their professor asked and Win just blushed along their class.

"You know sis, I'm really having a bad feeling with Win. He seems so gloomy and pale these past few days." Gulf said as he and Air are having their break at a mini park of the school. "So you noticed it to?" Air said while drinking her hot Caramel Machiatto.

"I'm worried you know. He may not be our true sibling but as his older brother, I don't want anyone hurting him." They decided to stay for a while as they enjoy the cool breeze in the park. After few minutes, they decided to leave the place. As they were about to go, Air noticed a man that surely looks familiar to him.

"Isn't he the one that Win brought home last time?" Air said pointing at the man about 20 meters away from them. Gulf looked at the man his sister is pointing to.

"Oh it's Mew right? tss" Gulf just rolled his eyes and continued walking. "Wow, you surely do remember the name of your future suitor. How I wish I also have one." "Mew is all-"

"Yours?" Air replied "I'm yours?" Air and Gulf's eyes widened when they saw Mew standing already infront of them.  "Mine?" Gulf replied out of nowhere. "Would you date me?" Mew said with smirk on his face as he walks closer to Mew.

"Shut it Suppasit" Gulf replied before walking away leaving Air and Mew alone. "Bad. I like it."

"And that's it for today everyone, goodluck on your exams." Win's professor said as they finished the class early. "Wanna grab some lunch, Win?" Luke asked as they are now fixing their things before they leave. "I'm sorry Luke but I need to go somewhere important." Win pouted. "No worries and stop pouting, I might not control myself from kissing you" Luke replied but he whispers the last thought to himself.

"Well I better get going now, I'll make it up to you next time bye!" and to that the bunny boy disappeared. To be honest, he doesn't feel to eat or to do anything.

'This isn't me' he thought

Lost in his thoughts, his feet mindlessly moved towards the building of business administration where Bright is located. Soon, he arrived at a familiar room where Bright used to spend his time alone. Win knocked at the door three times before it opened to reveal no one but his best friend.

"C-can we talk? I can explain." Win said trying not to cry.

"What for? that Nevvy started it? Win, I really don't know what's happening between the two of you but it's my girlfriend we are talking about and you know how much I love her!" Bright furiously said.

"B-Bright, I'm stating the t-truth and nothing but it. Win replied with a tremble that's obvious in his voice. "No Win, I've seen enough." and with that Bright closed the door.

A week passed by and Win is not himself fully but still manages to review enough for their exams. With tiredness evident in his eyes, Win is now walking to his locker to leave some things before heading to the examination room. As he was about to take his first step in the building, someone bumped at him accidentally.

"I'm really sorry!" The girl said about the age of Win. "No worries, uhmm here's your things." Win said while handling the things that scattered earlier. " Thank you. Uhhh here I believe this from you." The girl said handling Win's Math book.

As Win arrived at the examination room, it was filled with students about 45 as their total population including himself. But what struck him the most is the uncomfortable silence that surrounds the room.

"I repeat, who stole the answer key from my desk?!" Their professor shouted. "No one will answer eh? Then we'll have an inspection."

The inspection was a nerve wracking moment for the students in the room. Their professor was somehow relieved that none of them stole it, but something came to his mind.

"Let's also inspect your lockers. I'll tell the department head about this to handle the case professionally." As they went on their lockers and have an inspection, a lot of students were nervous about the situation that is happening. Win doesn't mind about it since he knew he didn't steal anything from their professor. Suddenly, their professor arrived in-front of Win's locker commanding him to open it. As their professor is having his thorough inspection, something caught his eye.

"You're one of the top students in this university Metawin..." their he said before turning his head to face Win "can you please explain to me why do you have the answer key in your locker?" and everyone is shocked on the revelation that they saw, especially Win.

Miss me guys? Thank you for waiting and I apologize for updating very late because of some things that I needed to do as a student. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy this update. I love you all 💚💛!!