Chapter 9

Win, Khao and Pear were on their way to their class. Before they enter their room, their block-mates are heading outside already.

"Hey, aren't our class supposed to start at 8:30? It's already 8:20 why are you guys leaving?" Pear asked to one of their block-mates.

"Oh our professors have their urgent meeting so we have free time today. See you around."

The three of them headed to the cafeteria to eat and talk about stuffs.

"Hey guys, are you guys free this weekend?" Pear asked excitedly as she has some plans to go out and have some fun time.

"Well, I'm not busy but I wanted to fix things regarding my online business." Win said while eating his noodles.

"Come on Win let's hangout! Let's go the beach this weekend?" Khao suggested.

"So, what shop do you want to go next?" Bright said while carrying heavyloads of shopping bags from her girlfriend.

"Hmmm Kate Spade. Can I babe?" Nevvy asked while pouting her lips and applying her own charms.

"No problem babe! Let's go?"

Bright and Nevvy were having their date on the mall. Buying stuffs that Nevvy wants while Bright just follow her all around.

On the same mall were the three group of friends finding some stuff for their beach outing. Pear was busy buying swimsuits, the bunny tooth guys was buying some skincare products and Khao was busy buying some food.

"Khao, it's only a two day outing. Don't buy too much food." Pear said.

Khao has cart full of chips and drinks and still he wants to put more on the cart.

"Pear, is the hotel management allowing guests to bring at least their own food? The prices of their food are expensive as I've checked the menu a while ago." Win asked.

"Oh, yes they are allowing their guests to have their own fo - wait, are you gonna cook for us Win?!" Pear excitedly asked.

"Well I guess I'll be returning these chips and buy some ingredients then." Khao said while returning all the ingredients in the counter.

It was weekend and the three of them were on their way to the beach as Khao was the one driving while Win was sitted on the passenger seat and Pear was sleeping behind them. Win was just staring window car observing the scenery. Trees surrounding the area, flowers blooming along the way, it was perfect. These things remind him of the park that he's childhood friend (or lover) would always go just to meet. It also remind of him of the wool bracelet that both of them has.

Is he somewhere near me?

They arrived at a beautiful white sand beach. It was a breathtaking scenery. The three of them went straight to their hotel rooms. Khao and Win were together in one room while Pear has a separate room.

"I'm hungry Win where should we eat?" Khao said while holding his stomach.

"Just to remind you Khao, you ate twelve pieces of chicken nuggets and two cheeseburgers. Do you have a pet inside your stomach." Win said trying to list all the ingredients that he will still be needing to buy for their lunch.

Suddenly someone was knocking at the door.

"You two slow pokes get out and let's buy the ingredients so that we can start cooking!!" Pear shouting outside.

"Well I can eat a whole horse here." Khao said while lazily going out of the room.

Win left the beach and headed to the nearest convenient store to buy the other ingredients since Pear and Khao doesn't want to come and enjoy at the beach instead.

The boy was heading to the section full of spices. He was about to get the last pack of rosemary when suddenly a hand also touched the pack. Win look to whose hand it is.

"I'm sorry Phi you must be needing it." Win apologizing the man.

"No, it's okay nong you can take it." the older guy said while giving the pack of rosemary to him.

"Thank you Phi. Khrup" Win said while giving his wai before leaving.

Win arrived at the beach and saw his friends playing at the water. The bunny boy started cooking when suddenly two persons caught his attention.

Bright and Nevvy

Win's POV

Why do I suddenly feel hurt? Is it because I'm already attached to him? Is it because he doesn't give any attention to me? Wait, why would I need his attention?

It's impossible that I'm jealous.........

It's also impossible that I already.....

Had fallen for him.

"Win!! you done cooking?" Pear shouted from afar. Causing the two to look at me.

"Oh Win I never thought you're here also." Bright said while giving me a hug. I can see from Nevvy's eyes the jealousy, really?

"Uhmmm yeah Pear planned this trip." I said as I try to avoid Nevvy's eyes full of anger I guess?

"Oh great atleast we can hangout with you guys right babe?" Bright said as he turned his eyes to her.

"Babe, I thought its our time to be together all alone?"

"Come one baby atleast you can meet new people from our school?"

"Whatever" Nevvy said while rolled her eyes and leaves.

It was a beautiful evening at the beach as Win, Pear and Khao were seating on the sand near the shore, listening to the sound of the waves.

"You know, we should these often after some heavy load of works at school." Khao said while looking at his two friends.

"yeah atleast just to remove the stress." Pear said. She yawned and invited her friends to go back to their rooms since its already 11:30 in the evening but Win insisted to stay for a little longer so he let his friends head first.

Win's mind was focused on the bracelet he found at the campus park and the bracelet he has right now. He took it out from his pocket and observed it.

The same bracelet. The same design.

After 10 minutes of observing, someone came and ask him....

"Can I sit next to you?" It was.........

To be continued

Sorry for the late update guys!!!! I'll try to update later or tommorow. Love you all!! Please do vote :)))

AN: I am very happy with the comments that the characters really affect you hehe